Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

seriously....

wiseguy

Jun 6, 2009, 10:51 AM
now i'm not saying everyone knows exactly what their credit score is but don't come in and waste my time then get pissed off when i tell you there is a $500 deposit per line...i understand being surprised by $75-$150 but $500 means you have not paid anybody...ever!!!!

this would be a great job if it wasn't for the customers!!!

wiseguy
matonater

Jun 6, 2009, 11:15 AM
I love when people with trashed credit act suprised
AVANESS

Jun 8, 2009, 3:25 PM
I have been less careful about what i say to customers with "less than perfect credit". It has made my life a lot better. For example, When the credit check comes back I will say...

"Sir, I am going to have to have you arrested"

OR

"(cringe) OUCH!!!. Have you checked out Metro PCS. They will be better equipped to help you.

The list goes on. Some are funnier than others. Have not had any cust complaints yet.
matonater

Jun 9, 2009, 9:46 AM
or when its a 500 or more I call it the fu*k you deposit
NEPats726420

Jun 9, 2009, 12:52 PM
i think the best is when you see the deposit come up and you get pissed off and you tell them about it and they are like, "ok, no problem, can i pay cash?"
WorldSoCold

Jun 10, 2009, 3:25 PM
the best is the retard teens who just turn 18 and expect to have immaculate credit.

they come in on the day of or the day after their birtday, want the most expensive phone we have, on the most expensive plan... and expect no deposit. OR say, well 'so and so' said i didn't have a deposit.
...well if you didnt have a deposit there, WHY DIDN'T YOU GO WITH THEM?!

its like, WTF?! ...how did you pass high school?!?!!?
wiseguy

Jun 12, 2009, 10:43 AM
most didn't pass high school, they were allowed to leave high school... and i think that's the point!!
ollywolf

Jun 12, 2009, 5:55 PM
I bet they were encourage to leave high school by the school itself.
CAS8586

Jun 13, 2009, 6:56 PM
Best stroke ever...close them on price plans and phones, etc....then all of a sudden you run credit...they act like its our fault...I actually had a lady ask me to run their 12 year old kids credit.....geez..desperation..

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.