Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Seriously?

dalily21

May 30, 2009, 11:45 AM
I had a store tech call into me, she had just replaced the phone and the customer could not make calls. I checked the features and there was an Incoming Only feature on the account, removed it and tested, worked. The sad part is that the customer had called in yesterday and spoken with customer service and 2 techs that did not see that. 😳 It's crazy how we over look the little things.
WhoDey

May 30, 2009, 12:33 PM
I missed lost/stolen disable on an account the other day.

I still contend its stupid to make it a PLAN feature and not just suspend the line..
Tomdg07

May 31, 2009, 5:37 PM
yep did you guys know sms ppu feature does not enable mms ppu as well i get that call on the reg, at least a call a day where cus cant do something and has no feature, i would say so during the transfer but that becomes my commission once you introduce the call, and we arnt aloud to get smart with and or refuse to take calls from the cus service reps any more no matter how pointless or retarded the call 🤣
ccareatatt

Jun 2, 2009, 11:00 AM
Thats why there is a feedback option. 😁

Its not the customers fault that they got a random dumby. 😎

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.