Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

DUUUUUDE

prizbilla_babykilla

May 25, 2009, 8:21 PM
i work at a gowireless (your verizon premium retailer!). today might be the day i snap. first off, i've been the only rep in store all f'n day. THEN, it's been dead. 2 phones out the door, but it was one of those stupid customers that wanted to know why he couldn't have a dare for free. after telling him it was literally impossible for me to do that, he goes on to tell me that customer service told him he could at any location OR online because of he NE2 rebate. which i might add was only a $50 NE2 rebate. i finally told him i'd give him a free charger and case, he caved and bought it, i subsequently made a lot of nothing on the sale.
shortly after this 'tard leaves i have a customer who just upgraded 4 new phones at the cartoys down the ro...
(continues)
Marckoe

May 26, 2009, 9:40 AM
ive had to deal with that before. WELL THE GUY IN OCALA SAID THAT YOU WOULD GIVE IT TO ME FOR $10!!!

>.>;
we arent affiliated with that store Ma'am

BUT BLAH BLAH BLAH IM STUPID AND LOUD

yeah.
NEPats726420

May 26, 2009, 4:08 PM
ask them why they didnt go back their then, that usually brings out the truth
prizbilla_babykilla

May 27, 2009, 7:55 PM
that's a good point actually.
Chaotix86

May 29, 2009, 10:16 PM
Agreed. Most of the time a customer tries to pull that stuff with me over the phone I call the store they mention since I can reference any stores in a 50 mile radius of their home address and find out exactly what was promised. 🤣
Sliznut

May 28, 2009, 10:08 PM
Refer every one of these customers to my post in the VZW forum about how we intend to please web complainers. We'll just give everyone free everything. Then we won't be able to afford to maintain our network. Then they will b*&ch about dropped calls instead of lame phones. It never ends.
xIsamuTM

May 29, 2009, 11:28 AM
I was offered a joint once for transferring someones contacts. Ended up transferring their pics too.
prizbilla_babykilla

May 29, 2009, 8:02 PM
ha. i used to work for bestbuy and i sold TV's. i had a offer me a fifth of whatever i wanted, and a bag of shrooms (which he showed me) to come out to his house and set up his TV. yeah. I'm pretty sure this guy just wanted to murder me and chop me up into little pieces though, so i declined his offer. wierdo customers ftw! 🤣
GraGG

May 29, 2009, 9:22 PM
Id have dun it 👀
CAS8586

May 29, 2009, 1:03 PM
you are atleast in a location with SOME customers...I dont! It is SOOO bad in my location, I would honestly have a indian customer stroke me all day, JUST to even talk to someone! IM BORED!!!, you dont want to deal with them, send them to me!!
SprintBGN

May 29, 2009, 2:35 PM
same over here
GraGG

May 29, 2009, 6:37 PM
I'm so tired of dealing with perry's garbage man, everyday we come to work to rip ppl off for the guy who is rippin us off... maybe if he took a call from a customer once in a while, we wouldnt have such poor customerservice as our mo
CAS8586

May 31, 2009, 12:34 PM
true...true...but what can we do??? All I do now, is just see him as my paycheck...this is the only job that i can get for the time being...and you just gotta suck it up like everyone else in this company...shoot..atleast your at campbell...lucky @$$! LOL..
deepc185

May 31, 2009, 11:50 AM
You should have told her that so&so told you that you could punch her in the face. If she agreed, you would perform the transfers free of charge! 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.