Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

Rich people

Tomdg07

May 23, 2009, 10:19 PM
ive never had such an ideal call i would swear it was a scripted scenario-
cus cannot rec calls bb curve, gets indication missed call straight vmail although never rang to the phone, no call fwd and device is reading sim can make calls, it's also displaying the missed call immediately with no ring, tell cus go into profiles verivy that not set to block them out or nothing, cus cant find profiles mentions wants the bold, ... ok i see where this is going not eligible upgrade till October... tried soft reset/ power cycle/pulled battery/ verify no hiding icons/ theme never changed/ nothing happening icon no where cus again mentions wants bold already advised would be full retail, cus refuse do master reset contacts to important after already ...
(continues)
Decept.ICON

May 24, 2009, 2:06 PM
Tomdg07 said:
ive never had such an ideal call i would swear it was a scripted scenario-
cus cannot rec calls bb curve, gets indication missed call straight vmail although never rang to the phone, no call fwd and device is reading sim can make calls, it's also displaying the missed call immediately with no ring, tell cus go into profiles verivy that not set to block them out or nothing, cus cant find profiles mentions wants the bold, ... ok i see where this is going not eligible upgrade till October... tried soft reset/ power cycle/pulled battery/ verify no hiding icons/ theme never changed/ nothing happening icon no where cus again mentions wants bold already advised would be full retail, cus refuse do master reset co
(continues)
mist668

May 24, 2009, 2:37 PM
So what happened out of the whole ordeal? Did he end up going with the voicemail plus option at 1.99 monthly?

I really didn't understand anything of that post.
matonater

May 24, 2009, 3:52 PM
his point is that guy did not raise hell about having to pay full retail

it was very long and drawn out to say the least
GraGG

May 24, 2009, 4:00 PM
yea, but thats a valid point, few ppl understand cellphones are not free, especially if you dont scratch the carriers back and sign the contract
Copper Emeritus

May 24, 2009, 5:47 PM
In English please, with SOME attention to grammer.
ccareatatt

May 24, 2009, 8:27 PM
I love those calls.. guarantee the curve works fine he was trying to see if you would do an early upgrade.. but he forked over the cash knowing fully well not eligible. I love those customers that just accept it.
Tomdg07

May 24, 2009, 8:32 PM
my bad about grammer and spelling, nver payed much attention to it 😛
ac4321

May 25, 2009, 1:20 AM
I overlook a lot of stuff. One peeve, though, is paragraph splitting. It's nice to have a break every few sentences. Otherwise, it's just a massive and headache inducing wall of text.
Hombre07

May 25, 2009, 1:35 AM
You do realize your original post is one mass of sentence right?
Tmo Slave

May 25, 2009, 12:03 PM
I think most people will forgive some spelling and grammer mistakes, but when it makes it impossible to read then people will say something. Also split your post up into paragraphs so it easier to read.
Copper Emeritus

May 25, 2009, 4:34 PM
The only solution here is to go back to Jr. High and start with the ABC's all over again.
Tomdg07

May 25, 2009, 8:16 PM
and than im getting out of the wireless industry 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.