Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

Alltel Call Center Toledo, Ohio

fan_of_fanboys

May 14, 2009, 6:32 PM
I am going to Toledo to help with the VZW conversion. Where is the call center located at and what is there to do in Toledo? I know it is a decent sized city but I will be there for 2 weeks and would like to have something to do (and drink). Any recommendations?
Drunk

May 14, 2009, 6:34 PM
Call up my buddy Jack Daniels and you'll be just fine in your hotel room
fan_of_fanboys

May 14, 2009, 6:37 PM
Ha I was keeping that as a last resort. Though I would prolly call Johnnie Walker. Anywhere to go outside of the hotel that is worthwhile?
Drunk

May 14, 2009, 6:41 PM
2nd Street in down town has some good bars, there is an Irish pub called O'Dunkins which is always good for a laugh.
Drunk

May 14, 2009, 6:42 PM
Anywhere on OBT (Orange Blossom Trail) you can get some action, either an adult book store, adult show, video.. it's all adult themed.
jreed3686

May 15, 2009, 3:16 PM
go watch some Toledo mudhens baseball. other than that its one of the dirtiest ran down cities you will ever be in. Just my opinion though. Keep in mind its where most of the 'trap houses' are for Detroit people on the run.
Sprintzorz

May 16, 2009, 6:45 PM
ha, not sure where the call center is located, but i used to live in toledo. it really is a worthless city, i recently when home to visit (i live in vegas now) and was bored out of my mind within the first day back there and couldnt wait to get out. when i was there the bars i mostly hit up were; chucks, its on monroe street near secor (kind of in the best buy parking lot), nick and jimmy's (further west on monroe st across from the mall, they have amazing food), or bunker (on bancroft near reynolds if i remember right). bunker and chucks are more college bars, nick's is a bit of a more chill crowd, they have pool and shuffleboard there. best of luck to you there and i hope you dont get stuck there for too long lol i certainly do not mis...
(continues)
Drunk

May 16, 2009, 6:57 PM
I've got my own personal call center. Ready?

two o 8
for won 2

If you want to destroy my sweater
Drunk

May 16, 2009, 7:11 PM
for oh seven
3 five ocho

I'm totally making these numbers up
SprintBGN

May 29, 2009, 5:22 PM
no kidding, this number is an Orlando, Fl number
cilvzwagent

May 20, 2009, 10:10 AM
I partied in the Toledo area one weekend.. Went to a couple bars called Shamrock's and Mad Hatters. Good times, Good drinks....
vzwseniorrep

May 28, 2009, 10:21 PM
When are you going?? A girl on my team is going to Toledo this weekend
cat herder

May 29, 2009, 3:48 PM
one word....vznav
Sprintzorz

Jun 2, 2009, 8:50 PM
so no word yet on the rad time im sure you guys had/are having in my old hood? haha

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.