Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

First post!

Drayton30

May 13, 2009, 6:45 PM
So two days ago I was scheduled to work all day long and I wake up that morning throwing up. I couldn't get anyone to cover the store so I man'd up and came in. I was in the middle of an upgrade when I feel the need to hurl so I jump up and run to the back. The 16 year old girl goes out to the car and gets her Mom who comes in. She starts yelling to the back "are you ok". I said "I'm fine I think I ate something bad last night." She replies with "Oh my God u've got that swine flu! I don't have a spleen we've gotta go!" They take off out the door leaving both phones. How's that for a first post?
Drunk

May 13, 2009, 6:47 PM
Point
computerking

May 13, 2009, 6:49 PM
😛

That is all
Drayton30

May 13, 2009, 7:23 PM
Nobody thinks the Swine Flu comment is funny? Fine F U guys! 😉
Nadesico81

May 14, 2009, 1:36 AM
Correction you're sick .....

A. CNN Flu
B. Bacon Feavor
C. Swine Sars

🤣
WorldSoCold

May 14, 2009, 6:37 PM
hahahahaha... last year it was the bird flu, this year its the swine flu... next year itll be the ass (donkey) flu.... well if people would stop f*ck!ng animals we wouldn't get this kinda sh*t going around! lol
Drunk

May 14, 2009, 6:44 PM
close to getting a point
dxniel

May 13, 2009, 6:53 PM
you hispanic?
Drayton30

May 13, 2009, 7:26 PM
dxniel said:
you hispanic?

No, but I like tacos.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.