Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 19 replies

Are you serious?

Rock

May 9, 2009, 10:11 AM
C: I have to charge my phone every 3 days, is there something you can do to fix it?

M: ๐Ÿ˜ณ

C: I think I need a new battery.

M: You are only charging your phone every 3 days?

C: Yes, I think there is something wrong with the battery.

M: That is actually very good if you are only charging it every 3rd day.

C: But it keeps going to dead.

M: ๐Ÿ‘€

How do you respond to this? I know we all see stupid people every day but sometimes I wonder about about the general population.
genii

May 9, 2009, 11:19 AM
You respond: "Ma'am/Sir, how long do think your battery should last?" and then "Where did get that information from because I would love one of those batteries for my Death Ray!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ " They'll get the point.
Rock

May 9, 2009, 11:34 AM
Im going to try that if I get any more stupid people today. My customer service is in the toilet today anyway. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
genii

May 9, 2009, 11:38 AM
I had someone tell me that the AA's in their remote control lasted months at a time so they couldnt understand why their phone would die after a few days... ๐Ÿคฃ I had to hold my breathe to prevent bustin a gut
Rock

May 9, 2009, 11:49 AM
I use to find it amusing when I would get stupid questions but today they are just pissing me off. I've already had two people today come in wanting to pay thier AT&T bill. That big f'ing Alltel sign above my door must not mean anything.

Dear Stupid Customer,

I'm cranky today and I hate you. Please go stab yourself in the eye with an ink pen.
inner_pyro

May 9, 2009, 1:08 PM
but you forgot to add the best part..."...and have a nice day..."
Rock

May 9, 2009, 1:12 PM
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
genii

May 9, 2009, 1:26 PM
Im also get At&t custy's in that see the A in alltel and walk right in...
frontncenter

May 9, 2009, 1:45 PM
How about a customer that says that their phone doesnt answer calls, when I test call him he opens the flip and slips and it hangs up
BlackWingedDiVa

May 9, 2009, 2:02 PM
Step 1

Take Phone from Customer

Step 2

Remove battery from phone

Step 3

Lay phone down

Step 4

Take a step back

Step 5

Pull back arm with battery in hand and nail customer in between the eyes with the battery.

Works everytime! ๐Ÿ˜
Rock

May 9, 2009, 2:32 PM
๐Ÿคฃ Excellent! ๐Ÿ˜
BlackWingedDiVa

May 9, 2009, 3:02 PM
Yes I have come up with solutions to every problem and it always includes violence now for stupid people.
Rock

May 9, 2009, 3:17 PM
The wireless industry make you appreciate violence ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
BlackWingedDiVa

May 9, 2009, 3:18 PM
Yes it does. I have decided to get violent against the wireless industry.
Rock

May 9, 2009, 3:22 PM
Get violent with me and gimme a spankin ๐Ÿ˜
BlackWingedDiVa

May 9, 2009, 3:26 PM
๐Ÿคจ I think you know who I am. But I don't know who you are. Plus cellphoneguy would not approve of that.
Radbard

May 12, 2009, 11:57 AM
I get this one ALL the time, too. I don't know much else to say except for "thats the way it is". They noramlly don't like what I have to say anyway and insist on getting a new phone/batt. I sometimes mention that I have an omnia and I get like 20 hours out of a charge. Mostly because I use it often and I use gadgets like email and weather constantly streaming to my phone.
Tomdg07

May 12, 2009, 12:41 PM
best call ever, i just got my new phone in the mail and it came on but after ab hr when black and i cant get it to turn on ----- ok so how long did u charge it ---what? how do u do that?
WorldSoCold

May 12, 2009, 2:46 PM
I work for Verizon...its a store ...not a kiosk in the middle of the mall...there are verizon signs ALL OVER THE DAMN PLACE that say VERIZON. ..and we have people coming in saying "I want to pay my bill" ..."OK, have you paid your bill here before?" ...."Yeah". okay, so I ask them their name, put it in our system (nothing comes up) so I ask them their number and if they know their balance. ...1/2 the time it's no so I have to look up their account. "Whats the cell number and the last 4 of the account holders social"... customer tells me...nothing comes up... I tell the customer this and they flip out and tell me "What do you mean it doesn't come up!? I've been a customer of AT&T/ Nextel/ Sprint/ Immix for years!!!"....

ME: ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ARE YOU...
(continues)
Kid

May 12, 2009, 2:49 PM
I think I am going to start "accepting" payments for other carriers. Cash only policy ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ˜

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.