Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

Information / Wireless Phones

ElmerFudPucker

Mar 6, 2005, 2:13 PM
Does anyone else get a ton of questions about how to get to the Dysney store or is there a Blue Chip Cookie in this mall? I not only sell phones but I am also the information desk!
thejason

Mar 6, 2005, 2:23 PM
i do... people don't understand that because i work here, i don't shop here. i can tell you how to get to my car, and a few stores along the way, other than that, i have no idea.
ElmerFudPucker

Mar 6, 2005, 2:29 PM
I wish I got paid to walk around the mall, and they get mad when i don't know, so sometimes if they are rude about it I send them on a "goose chase"!
thejason

Mar 6, 2005, 2:31 PM
ElmerFudPucker said:
I wish I got paid to walk around the mall, and they get mad when i don't know, so sometimes if they are rude about it I send them on a "goose chase"!

whenever there are three of us here at the kiosk, we all point in different directions when someone asks where something is. then we completely ignore the person and argue with each other about where the Abercrombie store is.
ElmerFudPucker

Mar 6, 2005, 3:00 PM
For some reason the people here already know where that store is. (rich kids suck)
posioaui

Mar 6, 2005, 6:41 PM
anyone that works at a wal-fart location... like myself.. knows this problem all to well... where are the coat hangers? household cleaners? I dunno... wanna buy a cell phone... i am the information desk... people get mad at me because i dont know where the pet supplies are... everyday...
ElmerFudPucker

Mar 7, 2005, 10:12 AM
Next time they ask you where something is, politely let them know that if it was up their butt they'd know!
themike314

Mar 7, 2005, 5:50 PM
I used to work in a mall, and give directions all the time. My favorite people were the ones who asked where a store was that was either right behind them or clearly visible. I also enjoyed the people who asked for directions to a store and then went in the opposite direction.
the_diversion

Mar 9, 2005, 7:09 PM
Yah I work in the mall and I help out people that ask me in a poliet manner but damn the people that come in here frantic like its the end of the freaking world I tell them I dunno I work just here not anywhere else. But the best time is when a nice fine girl comes in and asks, thats a definant plus why I work in the mall. 😉
silvabullit

Mar 10, 2005, 4:13 PM
id like to put a 9mm lead bullet into the heads of the people that ask where a competitor's store is....
speedywalk

Mar 10, 2005, 4:27 PM
Yeah, I DON'T work in a mall and I get people that come in to my AT&T Wireless store (building by itself) and ask "Is this T-Mobile?" I look at them like they're idiots (because they are) and tell them, no but I can port your number in to AT&T service and then you'll be in the right place!

Or even better are the people that come in and ask "Where is T-Mobile?" I'll tell them it's right up the street (CLEARLY visible from our parking lot), but I can save them the trip if they want to sign up for AT&T instead.

Idiots. Every one of them. I thank God every day that I'm not that stupid.

Speedywalk
"It ain't broke, it just needs duct tape!"
matty_r

Mar 10, 2005, 4:34 PM
I had a guy come in today telling me he is looking for a Nextel store. I gave him directions and then he hands me his phone and says "well maybe you can fix my phone, the screen went blank." I'm all about being nice to people but come on.
ElmerFudPucker

Mar 10, 2005, 5:21 PM
Just give them bunk directions and send them on a nice walk!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.