Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

CCG's in South Texas....any else hate these as much as I?

Abu_dude

Apr 25, 2009, 10:05 AM
For those of you that use a form of these or don't know what they are, CCG is a Customer Consultation Guide. As you progress through the sale, we are forced to follow along and ask the customer several questions...

who do you call?
where do you travel?
who is your email provider?
how do you use the INTERNET?
do you have a laptop computer?
how do you keep in touch?
and on and on and on.....

Apparently now we have recently found out that it is mandatory to fill one out for every New, upgrade, accy, feature, bill pay, and inquiry (even if they don't purchase). If you decide not to, there is punishment in the way of probation that follows.

Anyone else sick and tired of getting methods to help "improve sales" forced upon you ...
(continues)
BLEDSOE

Apr 25, 2009, 10:16 AM
at my old location we actually had to have the customers initial it. The best explanation i could give them was..." This is just a guide to make sure i cover everything. It allows us to give you great seamless customer service."

To which people still replied.."I am not signing anything....you will rope me into some kind of agreement."

LOL. If they refused to sign we had to write a description of what they wore and the plate # from their car.

All of this in case it was a secret shopper. 😛
Nadesico81

Apr 27, 2009, 4:40 AM
BLEDSOE said:
at my old location we actually had to have the customers initial it. The best explanation i could give them was..." This is just a guide to make sure i cover everything. It allows us to give you great seamless customer service."

To which people still replied.."I am not signing anything....you will rope me into some kind of agreement."

LOL. If they refused to sign we had to write a description of what they wore and the plate # from their car.

All of this in case it was a secret shopper. 😛

Sweet jebus that f'ing nuts. I am all about customer serivce but thats just a bit much.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.