Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Know how question

Drunk

Apr 24, 2009, 5:49 PM
Does anyone know how to put music on a sim card, then take that sim card and put it in a Verizon phone with a black and green screen and make it play music and save the contacts on the sim card? If you do, please tell me how because I'd like to hear from someone else with no real grasp on reality.

Many a customers want to know this same question and they are not on drugs..
computerking

Apr 25, 2009, 9:30 AM
🤨

Please take no offense but I'm dumbfounded by the stupidity in your question.
Menno

Apr 25, 2009, 9:42 AM
Then read it again.

It's a question put him by a customer. He is highlighting exactly how stupid it is.
WZ_agent

Apr 25, 2009, 10:10 AM
plus, hes Drunk. Trying to make sense of 90% of his posts makes your head explode.

But hes a friend of mine. Right, Drunk?
Drunk

Apr 25, 2009, 10:55 AM
A friend indeed, is a friend.

yes
PhonemanJ

Apr 25, 2009, 10:13 AM
I know that you can do it because my buddy Joey had you do it and you could do it for him. Didn't charge him anything for it either. That was at the same time he got that free Blackberry Storm without a contract and didn't have to sign up for data service. 🤣 🤣 🙄
WZ_agent

Apr 25, 2009, 10:34 AM
a Storm on AT&T
Menno

Apr 25, 2009, 10:39 AM
-An unlocked iphone on verizon.

-a 9.99 add a line on a Digital Choice $15 a month legacy plan

-an 80 year old guy who wants a touch screen phone, but he "just wants something simple to make and receive calls"
Drunk

Apr 25, 2009, 10:58 AM
If we had all the answers, do you think we would still be living? No, take note of that old guy. He's got it under control and he's on the ball. Look at it this way, if he knew exactly what he wanted and knew other stuff, there would be no reason for him to still be alive. See my point? If you are dumb, you have a lot to learn and therefore you live longer so you can learn that junk.

-Paid for in part by viewers like you
genii

Apr 25, 2009, 11:49 AM
This requires a floppy disk drive. 🤣
Drunk

Apr 25, 2009, 11:51 AM
I knew it! That slot was way too big for a sim

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.