Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

And MY favorite is....

haternation

Apr 10, 2009, 8:22 PM
I love it when customers tell me I'm wrong. Like when you tell them that no they can't have any phone they want for free just because they are eligble for an ugrade. Anybody else??
smartmonkey

Apr 11, 2009, 4:56 AM
The guy who came in wanting a free incite and 3 free eternities. Of course free out the door no mail in rebate or 2 year contract . I was all 😳 and he was like well someone will do it. At which point I offered him a slight discount per phone and he left convinced that someone somewhere would meet his demands.
PhonemanJ

Apr 11, 2009, 11:37 AM
The worst part is that he will go to Lets Talk or some other web site and get the phones. Then he will show up at your store, expecting you to show him how they work, set up his 6 email accounts and transfer his phone book, all for free. During this time he will be busting your butt, bragging how he got these for free.
Menno

Apr 13, 2009, 11:28 AM
Phone book transfers: $10
Detailed Setup: Device Initiation Fee $15

Per phone. If he has any billing issues, wants to modify his account, he has to go directly to wherever he bought the phones, because a lot of those places require very specific plans.

If they don't like it, they can go to "let's talk" or "wirefly" and see how much they can help them.
purplelotus

Apr 11, 2009, 12:15 PM
On the black market or at a swap meet! 🤣

We're holding a special today, sir! All of the phones you want for free are, in fact, STOLEN!
dxniel

Apr 11, 2009, 1:21 PM
customer:i been a customer for 7 years i deserve something

me: thats cool but, let me as you this.............................how long you been shopping at wal-mart?

customer: 😲

me: 😈 😁
PhonemanJ

Apr 11, 2009, 3:13 PM
The difference is that the customer does not get a bill each month from Wal-Mart to have the priviledge to shop there. It's better to ask him when the last time he got something free from energy company (electric or gas)?
dxniel

Apr 11, 2009, 3:17 PM
is a difference but regardless, u just cant expect stuff for free, from anywhere

lol regardless it still hit the customer with what i was tryin to say indirectly
haternation

Apr 11, 2009, 3:23 PM
I LOVE IT when they come in and ask to see every phone you sell and ask you to explain the features of each one then tell you "I'm going to wirefly(or some other BS) I just didn't know what I wanted." 👿

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.