Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

My eyes...they burn

Tmo Slave

Apr 9, 2009, 9:26 PM
For the love of god if your cologne or after shave is so strong it makes my eyes burn and water you need to lessen the dose. I was talking to this old Persian guy who wanted everything for free, I could hardly look at him because my eyes hurt so bad.
Drunk

Apr 9, 2009, 11:04 PM
You should pull out all the stops, put up a sign that says. "We no longer accept checks, idiots and heavy cologne users"

See how easy that is!
Nadesico81

Apr 10, 2009, 2:20 AM
Drunk said:
You should pull out all the stops, put up a sign that says. "We no longer accept checks, idiots and heavy cologne users"

See how easy that is!

Indeed lol

I once had a semi drunk/hung over guy come into my store on Saturday morning bitching about how Sprint shut him off. The dude tired to cover his lack of showering with a whole bottle of Old Spice. He smelt like a bar that moped there floor with Old Spice.

I pulled up his account and saw he had over 150.00 bucks in un paied bills. Back then the Sprint shut most low end custies off when they exceeded 125.00 spending limit.

He could not understand why Sprint shut his phone off then bitches at me about the five dollar fee to pay ...
(continues)
Drunk

Apr 10, 2009, 9:55 AM
"Sorry we no longer accept people in our store, if you are a people you will be removed"
uscellagent22

Apr 14, 2009, 10:40 AM
🤣 HELL YES!!!
Pretty Keeley

Apr 14, 2009, 11:30 AM
my eyes burn because of too much cologne than because of horrible body odor!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.