Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

I CANT STAND INDIAN CALL CENTER PEOPLE, LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH

SNIPER

Apr 4, 2009, 5:30 PM
can not F'n stand the indians that answer the phones for Alltel , i will hang up over and over till i get an american,

CALL ME RACISTS, I DONT GIVE A FLYIN F*CK 😁
miasma

Apr 4, 2009, 7:02 PM
Don't buy Alltel then. Support a company that keeps it's customer service inside of the USA.

If you have to deal with them at work well, you are getting paid so it really isn't that big of a deal.
rach0717

Apr 4, 2009, 7:37 PM
believe it or not almost ALL cellular companies outsource some part of their call centers to India. Our customers complain almost everyday about it...tis life....
Tmo Slave

Apr 5, 2009, 2:07 PM
rach0717 said:
believe it or not almost ALL cellular companies outsource some part of their call centers to India. Our customers complain almost everyday about it...tis life....

Not true Tmobile outsources their flexpay customer care to the Philippines. God I really hate calling them.
Scytherend

Apr 5, 2009, 2:13 PM
I have never spoken with a non North American ATT rep. Canada was the closest to foreign I ever got.
BLEDSOE

Apr 6, 2009, 9:12 AM
i worked for att for a year. they do outsource believe me. I too would hang up when they answered most of the time...they absolutely will not transfer you...at all. No supervisor....nothing. 🙄
ccareatatt

Apr 4, 2009, 8:59 PM
I dread transferring to AT&T's Warranty Service center. How do you spell that?? Asked 5 or 6 times.
SimOrMsn

Apr 5, 2009, 9:20 AM
I love it when someone in an overseas call center, like in India or the Philippines says their name is something generic like Steve or Bob when clearly by their accent their name cannot be Steve or Bob. I guess that US customers would not want to get a bill breakdown from someone named Rashi Kumbha.
Webb

Apr 6, 2009, 4:25 PM
I won't call you racist, but having read a good number of your threads, it's deliciously ironic to hear you bitching about anyone's command of the English language.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.