Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Just want to know what you think on how to close this type of CUSTIE?

CAS8586

Mar 28, 2009, 4:08 PM
Customer walks in inquireing about your products. Saying they want 2 lines and tired of there old service. BUT, there old contract is not over in 3 weeks.

End of the month, need to hit your goal and your desperate. What do you guys think is the most LEGITIMATE way to sale this person your service, without doing a temp. number or offering the most expensive phone for free?
purplelotus

Mar 28, 2009, 4:14 PM
Get approval to waive an activation fee or give a $50 phone for free. Generally when I've got a two-liner on my hands, I tell the customer the best way to activate IS to get a temporary number to ensure that they get service TODAY and it will give them time to try out the service without porting their numbers over here and having to scramble to port somewhere else (or back to the other carrier) if they are not satisfied.

Generally, that gets them.
T-Monster

Mar 28, 2009, 6:31 PM
future-date the activation with the ports. Most companies will let their sales associates future-date an activation 30 days. So if their contract isn't up for 3 weeks, you can give them the phones today and their service and numbers wont be started or ported until their contract officially ends.
CAS8586

Mar 28, 2009, 7:16 PM
NICE!
Tmo Slave

Mar 29, 2009, 12:50 PM
I know if with my corp. location if you future date an act you don't get credit for it till it goes through. So if you need the credit by the end of the month and the line is set to act after the first of next month it goes toward next month. At least thats how corp tmobile does it.
dxniel

Mar 29, 2009, 1:02 PM
u got a point but if she needs the credit immediately i would give her a temporary number till the 3 weeks are up then port them in but thats just me
GraGG

Mar 29, 2009, 7:36 PM
cuz we have a store in los altos where the rep had the same exact problem... uncanny... 😳
CAS8586

Mar 30, 2009, 1:12 PM
no..actually what i heard was that, the rep close that particular customer in los altos..so that is pretty funny huh??
GraGG

Apr 1, 2009, 2:26 PM
but pimp 😎

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.