Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

what do you do when you are bored?

smiliey

Mar 16, 2009, 12:12 PM
i have not had a single customer today. so ive only been open for 10 minutes, but still. today looks to be another day that i will help eight maybe nine people, probably a sale or two but mostly crappy complaining children of satan will be my customer base.

what ever..

my question is what do you do when you are bored?

i get through all the new stuff on this website in like 10 minutes.. i can barely get to any other website besides latimes.com, the news.. yay!! =/. and browsing the internet on my 8330 gets anoying after the next 10 minutes.. i wanna effing do something to pass the damn time~!

any legit suggestions would be awesome. thankss
OfAMightDivine

Mar 16, 2009, 12:33 PM
Get a NES and SNES (maybe a Genesis for good measure) emulator on your 8330.
smiliey

Mar 16, 2009, 12:55 PM
where do i find that dude?! i didnt even know those existed for the blackberry..
wizardofCroz

Mar 16, 2009, 12:51 PM
If you work for a GSM carrier this will help:

We take the used sim card case (about the size of a credit card, after the sim card is already taken out) and throw them to each other across the store. If you are by yourself, i suggest getting a small box and placing it across the room, see how many you can toss into the box
heartcoach

Mar 16, 2009, 1:07 PM
I built a catapult out of rubberbands and an overturned stool one day... We were shooting paperclips and pens all over the store. It was pretty amusing for about half an hour.
smiliey

Mar 16, 2009, 1:24 PM
aweseome ideas lol. im not gsm tho.. im big yellow
WorldSoCold

Mar 16, 2009, 2:04 PM
i watch TV 😁 ..we also sell Dish Network, so i get to sit on my butt and watch TV once im done cleaning and trying to make my downtime useful.
liquidfire

Mar 16, 2009, 2:53 PM
i watch stuff at Hulu. i also have NES, SNES, genesis, N64, and atari emulators on my jump drive, so i play those on the pc.
island4prez

Mar 16, 2009, 3:02 PM
Get an Itouch I can't put mine down when I don't have people to deal with. Best invention ever. I don't care if I sell Sprint I know why people love there Iphones
sweetcherrygurl

Mar 17, 2009, 12:36 AM
bring your ipod and buy a cheap ipod dock,

bring a deck of cards to play poker with a coworker,

if they will let you, bring your laptop and smuggle in a few DVDs..... or a couple of seasons of House...,

bring a BOOK or magazine,

balance your checking account,

convert movies to ipod format using avi files and the ipod converter program found at http://www.ipod-video-converter.org/ and watch them on your ipod,

splurge for $5 games to put on your ipod,

catch up on your letter writing....

see if blogger.com is blocked - if not, go for it....

or if you're slightly OCD like me you can reorganize.

take your pick!

(yes, my store got boring.)
jeffatt

Mar 17, 2009, 9:35 AM
here's what some of my coworkers and I occasionalyl do when it's slow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBsUdgoTrVc »
Menno

Mar 17, 2009, 2:07 PM
We have Dish here, so we have a lot of stuff on DVR. Currently my manager is watching the all day Leprechaun marathon on Sci-Fi.

Before we had this set up, I kept a book with me. I also have Sonic on my cellphone, so I play that from time to time.
dummy61104

Mar 17, 2009, 2:30 PM
does anyone know of a cite on blackberries that is like hulu where you can watch tv shows and movies? im sick of youtube(no tv shows)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.