Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

I HATE YOU FLEXPAY CUSTOMER CARE!!!!

Tmo Slave

Mar 2, 2009, 11:40 PM
I've had it with flexpay customer care. Ever since they moved it to the philipines I can never get anything done. Its like talking to a freaking vegetable. Two instances now they made things worse than they had to be. I need to go punch something now. 😡
jwonchalk

Mar 3, 2009, 9:26 AM
use a phone book
ikon

Mar 3, 2009, 12:56 PM
I ****ing hate that too. They're so stupid and annoying. 'I want to activate a phone' 'do you want to activate a phone today?' *head desk*
20momof3

Mar 3, 2009, 3:00 PM
My least favorite situation do deal with as a call center rep is when a customer places an order online/over the phone for a new line of service and they're flex pay...not that there is anything wrong with the people who are on flex pay accounts, but sometimes it can be very hard to get help with those accounts. ☹️
smartmonkey

Mar 5, 2009, 8:25 AM
omg yes... I was trying to help a customer who wanted to port out of flex pay. We called and asked when her contract is up and they told her whenever she wanted it to be. It took a supervisor to get the actual date. 😳
BLEDSOE

Mar 5, 2009, 9:57 AM
the best is when you explain a situation and there is just silence...................................... ............................
and then they ask....what would you like me to do about this?

REALLY!!! Are you serious!!!

FIX IT!!!
SS EarlGoodman

Mar 5, 2009, 5:20 PM
do you call care and enter the flexpay # or do you talk to care and ask to be transfered?
Tmo Slave

Mar 8, 2009, 4:19 PM
I've done both ways and doesn't make a difference. If I get pissed off talking to them and I know what I'm talking about just think what customers go through. Its horrible and I die a little on the inside everytime I have to call.
racergsx00

Mar 5, 2009, 5:51 PM
sh!t sometimes you cant evan understand them.... 😡
ollywolf

Apr 3, 2009, 5:55 PM
May all time fav is when the customer who is Flex Pay tell the Flex pay customer care sup that they are idiots and should listen to us

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.