Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

it never fails...

sweetcherrygurl

Feb 20, 2009, 4:32 PM
we've had like NO customers for TWO HOURS.

the moment i come back with my lunch hella people come in.

so irritating.... why can't they come in when i have NOTHING else to do!??!
apollo83

Feb 20, 2009, 4:43 PM
hahahahahahah murphy's law!!!!! bummer for u... happens to me when every my sis brings me french fries and hot mustard sauce 🤤
dualitycomplex

Feb 20, 2009, 8:33 PM
this month has ben a series of slow dead days until i leave the store for my half hour break I come back and i have 3-6 contracts done each with decent attachments, very frustrating.
apollo83

Feb 20, 2009, 8:53 PM
and the sick part about it is that is it happens no matter what time u take ur lunch....
sweetcherrygurl

Feb 21, 2009, 1:18 AM
no joke. or the one day you actually have off, the store does three times as many numbers as they did than the day before when you were there.

so dumb...
KingTiger

Feb 23, 2009, 3:58 PM
That happened to me all the time, drove me crazy.

Apparently some companies split all the commission among all the store's agents. i.e. I sell 5 phones @ $20 commission each & my coworker Bob sells 2 phones @ $20 each. This totals $140. At the end of the month, each of us gets $70.
ikon

Feb 23, 2009, 5:11 PM
without you around...funny how that works... its almost like you suck..almost
WHITE_BOB76

Feb 23, 2009, 7:14 PM
RIGHTESOU, BRO, GNARLY YEH!
ikon

Feb 23, 2009, 7:32 PM
STELLAR@ AWES0ME! AWESOME TO THE MAX!
Researcher

Feb 23, 2009, 1:58 PM
Had no customer for about 2 hours. 20-25 min before closing. No cars in lot. I have to mop the floor. I get it started and 5 people come it. They complain not about the wet floor but the warning signs I put up because of the wet floor!

Then, they do not buy anything.

👿

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.