Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

I'm having a blow out day in sales today!

Midnight Toker

Feb 7, 2009, 3:17 PM
I just sold 25 Boost Mobile handsets, all i776s on the Boost Unlimited today along with a $79.99 Bluetooth Bundle for each one!!!
racergsx00

Feb 7, 2009, 3:30 PM
Good deal....
WhoDey

Feb 7, 2009, 3:33 PM
So assuming your quota is around 50.. you just made 192 bucks on handsets, and 100 in accessories.

I
hate
your
guts
IrishCarBomb

Feb 7, 2009, 3:44 PM
Word! I am having a good day as well, 2 5 line family plans, both with multiple data lines for the parents. God I love ignorant fools that believe they NEED a phone that can do everything a lap top can!
Dnbstyle

Feb 7, 2009, 5:32 PM
I am amazed that I've only sold one upgrade so far today and its almost 6pm.

Yesterday I was at another store in a dead mall and I sold 2 and a half phones and a bunch of accessories...

Boy, do I want to transfer out of this location!
Vox Dei

Feb 7, 2009, 6:21 PM
how do you sell half a phone?
sweetcherrygurl

Feb 7, 2009, 7:47 PM
Vox Dei said:
how do you sell half a phone?

i was wondering the same thing....
Hombre07

Feb 9, 2009, 2:05 AM
Shared sale?
Dnbstyle

Feb 9, 2009, 10:14 AM
D'oh! Sorry.
1 upgrade here counts as half a phone.
A new line counts as one full phone.
sweetcherrygurl

Feb 7, 2009, 7:49 PM
Dnbstyle said:
I am amazed that I've only sold one upgrade so far today and its almost 6pm.

Yesterday I was at another store in a dead mall and I sold 2 and a half phones and a bunch of accessories...

Boy, do I want to transfer out of this location!

i feel your pain. last month i had a head start on quota on everyone in my company - i got like nine lines on the 2nd and like 6 and 5 on the two days after that.

this month i'm behind everybody cuz for the first week of the month my store was as dead as it gets.

february sucks.....
Hombre07

Feb 9, 2009, 2:05 AM
I love it when they buy the PDA and data plan AND an aircard.
IrishCarBomb

Feb 9, 2009, 10:22 AM
Yes, those are the best! My favorite so far in that department is a guy that got an air card for his PC, and then an HTC 621 to tether to his TV so he could watch his Christian internet shows... I didn't follow exactly how that one worked, other than he paid $20 a month for a membership, and they gave him a special box that hooked up to the internet so he could watch.

The other good ones are those people that get the expensive non-smartphone, like a Razr2, then get the air card too. It's like, why not get the smartphone for the same price, then you will have twice the phone, and it will do a better job of giving you mobile internet than a lap top with an air card running at the speeds we have(plain ol' EDGE).
Midnight Toker

Feb 9, 2009, 12:32 AM
I absolutely love it people! Another 10 Boost Mobile handsets sold today puts me at 50% of my quota for the month and it is not even mid month yet.
OfAMightDivine

Feb 9, 2009, 12:33 AM
Congrats. You're 4 days away from Mid-month, and you're half-way into your quota.

You're just blazing ahead...
ChrisNess

Feb 11, 2009, 2:51 PM
Did a bus break down in front of your store or something?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.