Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Dude, seriously, like WTF?!?!

Dnbstyle

Feb 4, 2009, 7:57 PM
Ok so the other day I wasn't here and 8 of our dummy phones were stolen.

So I tell my boss about it over the phone first thing the very next day.

Apparently he didn't believe me and had to come in and see that yes indeed they were stolen. And then he said we need to get them replaced as soon as possible, and said "Don't worry,i'll take care of it."

And now a few days later here I am still waiting on the dummy phones and here he is Text messaging me saying that "You better not have any dummy phones missing the next time I or the owner of the company comes in to check your store out or you're in serious trouble!!"

๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿ˜•
swiftone

Feb 4, 2009, 8:56 PM
Your Boss sounds like a real D*ck...
Typical Management
sweetcherrygurl

Feb 5, 2009, 7:05 PM
it could be worse.... well in the dummy phones thing...

my store has been open since like september or early october....

i've been bugging the owners for MONTHS needing dummy phones.....

we only got dummy phones for the Dare, Storm, w755, and the LG 5500 TWO WEEKS AGO.

still don't have a Voyager dummy phone yet...
lov2rac3

Feb 6, 2009, 12:12 PM
you can have one of my 10 voyager dummy phones.. We have tons of dummy phones just no real phones! ๐Ÿ˜• I just don't understand
kapwww

Feb 5, 2009, 8:35 PM
There is or at least was a Motorola training site (mymotorola.com maybe?) that you could order dummy phones from. They were much cheaper than what VZW wanted us to pay. Some were only $5 compared to $35. Recently, my IDR has been able to get me phones. Did you ask your rep?

I agree that management sounds harsh, however, they should be going after the morons on the clock when that many dummy phones walked off. They shouldn't have jobs if they missed that kind of heist.
xIsamuTM

Feb 5, 2009, 11:08 PM
"The Fxck dude!? A. I wasn't even here when it happened so why you menstruating at me for!? B. It's not like they were real, and I'd just LOVE for you to even SUGGEST a way this could have been avoided, and C. You need to change your maxi, you're messin' up my floor."

That's right, I made two period jokes in that one!
tuxedo_rage

Feb 6, 2009, 12:44 PM
spot on

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.