Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Ahh What a day...

racergsx00

Feb 2, 2009, 2:31 PM
SIDKCK: 08
Cust ci to get her sidekick exchanged but she had stated that the LDI shows half pink, She had all ready called in about the problem and other reps had told her that she will have to go threw Asurion for the exchange.....I told her the same effen thing, and she refused to go threw asurion and not pay the 100$ deductable.....And the reason for calling today was cus her phone will not charge...GO FIGURE!!

She also told me that maybe when she was talkin off her back cover from that phone she might had her hands wet and thats how the LDI showed up Pink, or maybe it was a foggy day who knows...she said! She was BSing the whole time..

But she still didnt get what she wanted.
tuxedo_rage

Feb 2, 2009, 2:39 PM
man dude...
sweaty hands suck...lmao 🤣
racergsx00

Feb 2, 2009, 2:40 PM
Yup dont touch your phone with wet hands, might get Effed in the end!
burntbridges

Feb 2, 2009, 2:59 PM
that's too much common sense for your regular customer to understand 😛
Pious Goddess

Feb 2, 2009, 4:46 PM
Sometimes I get tired of arguing with them, but I don't let them have their way. I simply let them know we've repeated ourselves and the conversation is going no where.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.