Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Something BAD always happens at this store the days I'm not here.

Dnbstyle

Feb 2, 2009, 12:29 PM
Yep. Seems like stuff always happens when I'm not here. Either the glass on my phone display case gets cracked badly (and it is now "spiderwebbing" and my company has yet to replace it), or the drawer to the display case gets torn off its hinges, or somebody thinks its funny to take one of the phone boxes and hole-punch my name and my co-worker's name (who also wasn't here the same days as me) into it and leave all the round punch-outs strewn all about the floor...

The guy who was here yesterday left me a cute little note saying "Some kids stole all the dummy phones"... Yep, all of our "good" dummy phones, 8 of them, are now gone. 2 Samsung Beholds, 2 Gravity's, 2 Blackberry Pearl Flips, a Sidekick 08 and a G1.

👿
Pious Goddess

Feb 2, 2009, 1:04 PM
Got to love those days!
xIsamuTM

Feb 2, 2009, 1:29 PM
somebody has a case of th-- :: no audio. another mic has been cut::
Pious Goddess

Feb 2, 2009, 2:00 PM
I never understood why people steal dummy phones... I mean are they calling their invisible friend?
sweetcherrygurl

Feb 2, 2009, 7:06 PM
Pious Goddess said:
I never understood why people steal dummy phones... I mean are they calling their invisible friend?

or trying to look "cool" with a phone they cant afford..... until one of their friends needs a phone real quick and they end up looking stupid.....
IrishCarBomb

Feb 6, 2009, 12:51 PM
They usually don't realize it is fake, like 90% of customers don't realize it is fake. Funny thing is, they get charged with the cost of the real phone, because that was their intent!
kapwww

Feb 2, 2009, 7:31 PM
Sounds like some people need to be written up or fired.
dualitycomplex

Feb 4, 2009, 10:46 PM
i was thinking the exact same thing, I wrote had to write up an employee well didnt have to but hell the last thing i want to see the day after my day off is my phone safe looking like an atom bomb went off inside it, boxes open instruction manuals just wherever, first and final man..
Menno

Feb 6, 2009, 1:57 PM
Threaten to xfer the people to the qmart... that should straighten em out.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.