Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

I don't like my new face

Dnbstyle

Jan 28, 2009, 9:01 PM
😢

So yesterday my boss, his boss, and the owner of the company came out to visit my store.

And I was told that when I got hired I was supposed to shave my goatee.. the goatee I've had for the last 9 years..."clean shaven", but I thought I'd kept it neat enough... in order to keep my job, because they want to attract more customers, and facial hair might scare people away.

To a point I do agree with the guy, but every time I look in the mirror now I just want to cry. 😢
jwonchalk

Jan 29, 2009, 9:16 AM
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH just playin that's F'ed up
xIsamuTM

Jan 29, 2009, 12:41 PM
My old boss at vzw (we'll call him D) had a full goatee, no complaints. I was "asked" once to trim my hair or to keep it in a ponytail. my responce was that if I had to do that, then the girls at the shop would have to do the same. funny how it was never brought up again.

btw, I do keep it in a tail more often than not. i like to wear it loose in the winter to keep my ears warm. Just didn't dig on the idea of _having_ to tie my hair up.
Decept.ICON

Jan 29, 2009, 12:44 PM
You must look like a terrorist.... 👀
Decept.ICON

Jan 29, 2009, 12:51 PM
must've*

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.