Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Low credit score, low IQ customer

Dnbstyle

Jan 28, 2009, 5:48 PM
Okay, customer bought a phone at this store last month, December 26th to be exact. Activated on a Flexpay account which means you pay for your first month's bill up front. Ok...

She comes in last night all P-O'ed because she gets a text message that says she needs to pay her bill by the 28th or her phone will be shut off. I look in to see why. *Sigh* ๐Ÿ™„ I explain to her that she paid for her first month's bill up front on December 26. It is now January 27th. The first month goes from 12/26- 1/28/2009. You need to pay the bill now so you can get service from now until 2/28.

Then she says "I understand that, but why did that short white dude tell me I wouldn't have to pay 'till February. ๐Ÿคจ (apparently she does not u...
(continues)
dxniel

Jan 28, 2009, 6:31 PM
you should have, sometimes you gotta keep it real with custys they tend to appreciate that sometimes
ccareatatt

Jan 29, 2009, 12:02 PM
She wont cancel she was just wanting you to extend a free months service.
tuxedo_rage

Jan 29, 2009, 3:33 PM
flexpay was setup for ppl like that...

prevents overages.

we'd rather have a cust b!tch about service getting cut off instead of

b!tching about overages...

somebody should change her rate plan to prepaid, being that she cant handle a regular acct and got a flexpay..

which she cant even handle

i hate flexpay customers

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.