Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Anybody had thoughts of quitting or changing stores because of...

Dnbstyle

Jan 27, 2009, 5:14 PM
A co worker who was a complete moron and you wanted to get as far away from them as possible??
jreed3686

Jan 27, 2009, 5:37 PM
yeah but in the economy that we live in, why in the blue hell would i quit my job due to some moron? I would be the moron! lol Just get the other guy/girl to quit 😁
bigmike99s

Jan 27, 2009, 6:32 PM
i thought about it, like one of those co workers who actually are so stupid they make your job twice as hard. ya i got one of those.
WorldSoCold

Jan 27, 2009, 7:31 PM
A co-worker of mine is very backstabbing...he's going to be gone very soon, but until he is gone i have to put up with him....which is NOT what i want to do. but i will never quit because of him, i love my job!
kapwww

Jan 27, 2009, 8:04 PM
Almost every day. Does management technically count as co-workers?
monkeystyle

Jan 27, 2009, 11:45 PM
no but i have thought of quitting because my manager is a complete c*nt. She lies about everything she does. Like when it's a slow day, she tells out DM that she does all these calls and sends all these emails to try to increase traffic. Here's a kicker. This past Saturday, I went in at 11, and there was already a message from our DM asking what is being done to increase traffic, and she said "i've already done 23 calls and 38 emails." In 2 hrs??? Bullsh*t. I've never seen make a call or see a sent e-mail. She texts her friends all day long and sits and tells me I have to go make all these feature calls and yadda yadda yadda. Shows you how to do something once that you won't have to do for the first time until like 2 months down the ...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.