Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

What's the OLDEST phone you've seen a customer have or upgrade from?

Dnbstyle

Jan 27, 2009, 5:09 PM
Me? I just had a lady yesterday do an upgrade to a Moto RAZR, which in itself its kinda on the old side now. 🤣 She was upgrading from a Motorola Timeport! That's from like... 8 years ago!

😳
Decept.ICON

Jan 27, 2009, 6:04 PM
I had a guy bring in phones for "recycling"... One of them was a motorola suitcase phone. He still had the chagers and everything. I wonder if I can sell this thing to a technology museum or something..LMAO 🙂
IrishCarBomb

Jan 27, 2009, 6:33 PM
The Razr isn't that old... they are still selling new ones, granted updated, but the original is only like 3 years old?
IrishCarBomb

Jan 27, 2009, 6:34 PM
And Nokia 6010, tons of these, and then some Nokias that came out before that even on occasion.
Fredd

Jan 28, 2009, 12:02 PM
Just did an upgrade last week for one that had a BB 6280 - was amazed that one of those woudl still be working!
Midnight Toker

Jan 30, 2009, 3:17 PM
The Qualcom QCP 1900 back in the PrimeCo Communications day.
llama

Jan 30, 2009, 3:30 PM
I've done one of those but also an old StarTac (digital of course), I forget which model...
ac4321

Jan 30, 2009, 9:06 PM
Midnight Toker said:
The Qualcom QCP 1900 back in the PrimeCo Communications day.

^^ That, or something like it, that was literally ten years old. That was two or three years ago now. It was one of the original/early PCS devices for Sprint services.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.