Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

*Sigh*

repoman

Jan 27, 2009, 8:53 AM
Completing a warranty exchange for a cust...

Me- "Is there an alternate telephone number you can be reached at other than your wireless number?"

Cust- "You mean like a landline?"

Me- "Yes, that will work."

Cust- "No, I don't have a landline."

Me- ๐Ÿคจ

Cust- "I could give you me husband's wireless number."

Me- "That'll work, too."

Cust- "###-###-####, but you can't reach him during the day because he's at work."

Me- ๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿ˜•

....*sigh*
CorRepJb

Jan 27, 2009, 10:03 AM
Which is worse: sense of entitlement or people that just don't comprehend the conversation?
repoman

Jan 27, 2009, 10:06 AM
I just laugh at those that think I owe them the world. I pity the others.
CorRepJb

Jan 27, 2009, 10:18 AM
I had a guy come in with a very outdated 500 min family share. He wanted to add a line but he would had to change to a 700 min fs. He felt we were coning him into changing his plan. He didn't understand that we were allowing him to keep his current plan for cust satisfaction.

He comes in a couple days later wanting to port out a line of service to a shell account and then immediately replace the freed phone slot on the account with a brand new number and phone.

I had to explain the entire thing to him again. Him and his son even drew up a diagram to explain the numbers swapping places on the account. My brain hurt for awhile after that
KingTiger

Jan 27, 2009, 2:42 PM
was he not aware that porting his # out would cancel his service? That's just a weird request...
CorRepJb

Jan 27, 2009, 3:28 PM
Port was the terminology he used. What he was actually trying to do was a change of liability

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.