Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Does this make sense to anyone?

wizardofCroz

Jan 23, 2009, 5:43 PM
Me: Hey welcome to *** How can i help you?

C: I need to cancel a phone line

Me: Ok, is it out of contract?

C: No we just got it in December

Me: Ok, lets get the account pulled up and see what we can do.

C: Yeah its just an extra line on the account that we added to get a discount on a phone.

M: If you cancel, it'll be a 175 ETF

C: yeah i know, we just added it to get a great deal on the phone, we actually got it here! ๐Ÿ˜

M: ๐Ÿคจ um, ok.

Why wouldn't she just pay full retail????
The Hammer

Jan 23, 2009, 5:53 PM
i don't know about your store, but with our company, if you cancel within 6 moths of activation you have to return the phone or pay for it at full retail. plus cancellation fees
wizardofCroz

Jan 23, 2009, 6:03 PM
30 day cancellation policy from the date of purchase. Within those 30 days if you decide to cancel you must return the equip. but you'll only be charged for the act. fee and minutes used. After 30 days its 175 and the equipment is yours.

Just curious, is this one of the main companies you work for or 3rd party?
hood4

Jan 23, 2009, 6:20 PM
With the company I work for the customer signs a 180 day agreement meaning if they cancel within 6 months we can charge them up to $250 for the device. If they cancel after 30 days we will not take the equipment back and they pay the fee.
-chels-

Jan 23, 2009, 6:25 PM
You're indirect aren't you?
hood4

Jan 23, 2009, 6:57 PM
yes
The Hammer

Jan 23, 2009, 8:16 PM
3rd party. we have that policy to protect us from ppl doing what happened to you.
T-Monster

Jan 23, 2009, 6:38 PM
it depends on the phone and the company. sometimes the discounted price on the phone and the etf together are less than the retail price of a phone.
-chels-

Jan 23, 2009, 6:41 PM
Boost phones are cheap
-chels-

Jan 23, 2009, 6:41 PM
Oops wrong thread
wizardofCroz

Jan 23, 2009, 6:45 PM
๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿคฃ lol...yep.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.