Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Winter Flurry

usccsucks

Jan 22, 2009, 2:40 PM
Anyone know if this is just for US Cellular peeps or if they are doing it for all providers with different dates? just a bit curious. The prizes seem decent, however the point system seems kinda odd. I fear it could wind up being like the dreaded Samsung Rewards tho... ☹️
jeffatt

Jan 22, 2009, 2:46 PM
What is it?
usccsucks

Jan 22, 2009, 3:38 PM
Sorry! Guess that would be helpful huh?

It is a program on the www.thinklg.com site, normally you just take tests about phones your provider sells and redeem the points for prizes. However from 1/15-2/15 you enter ESN's of LG phones you sell to win prizes like Plasma TV's, phones etc.
jreed3686

Jan 22, 2009, 3:42 PM
dang that would be easy in a call center i see tons of lg's all day haha sure i can fix your texting please read me your esn, lets make sure its correct on the account.
jeffatt

Jan 22, 2009, 3:55 PM
Sweet. Definitely gonna have to look into that. I had an account before on thinklg.com but I tried too many unsuccessful login attempts so it's locked for 10 mins. I tried all my usual passwords so idk.
Menno

Jan 23, 2009, 1:21 PM
I work for a vzw indirect. we had this contest awhile ago.. I didn't win anything, but from what I've heard the people that did got their prizes.
JaydenW

Jan 22, 2009, 3:58 PM
For some reason I thought I heard the man talking to us saying it was only for US Cellular, BUT I was zoning in and out, so that's not much of a definite. 😕
rhi_nan

Jan 22, 2009, 4:02 PM
keeley's goin for the wii

🤣
JaydenW

Jan 22, 2009, 4:48 PM
she went for your mom's wii.

(that was for you guys. k i'm done)
Ghosthendrikson

Jan 23, 2009, 12:52 PM
JaydenW said:
she went for your mom's wii.

Funniest thing I have heard all day. 🤣

Thanks!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.