Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Who is sick of....

dummy61104

Jan 19, 2009, 10:35 AM
all of the samsung rewards threads out there????

hey everyone there are about 10 already post on them.
im sick of scanning through hundreds of threads that are the same.

had to get that off my chest.

what is everyone else sick of?
xIsamuTM

Jan 19, 2009, 10:37 AM
colds! i'm sick of catching colds. 'specially in winter. whenever I get sick in the winter it stays with me until spring. then it's my allergy season. i'm expecting to be miserable until around may as it is...
dietcoke24

Jan 19, 2009, 12:00 PM
I'm sick of people who think they should get the Blackberry Storm for free since they have been a customer for "sooooo long!". Well guess what Mr. Customer, I have been shopping at Wal-Mart for 24 years and they have yet to give me a single thing for free!
Nehemiah7

Jan 19, 2009, 12:41 PM
I'm sick of sidekicks, prepaid accounts, and ghetto people owning both.

my numba is fou fia nina twoo four fiva.
my sidekcik not workin
racergsx00

Jan 19, 2009, 1:36 PM
for real!!! thats why i got wrote up, cuz of these effin ppl whyning bout there sidekicks not working..
Tmo Slave

Jan 19, 2009, 12:53 PM
I'm sick of it being a slow month and the only people who come in are month to month flexpay. 👿 I want some really customers not dead beats.
dummy61104

Jan 19, 2009, 1:27 PM
prepaid customers are not all deadbeats. some people dont want to be tied down with a 2 year contract, like me. i dont know where im gonna be in 2 years and i dont want to have to owe money on something im not gonna use. ie:etf
sweetcherrygurl

Jan 19, 2009, 1:41 PM
i am sick of....

.....more tech issues than sales when my job title is SALES REPRESENTATIVE and not "licensed service tech"....

.....people who take all their issues out on you when they've only just met you and YOU'RE just TRYING TO DO YOUR JOB....

my coworker is sick of..
.....customers thinking they get phones, bluetooths, chargers, batteries, etc FOR FREE....

i am sick of....

.....people who cuss up a storm and don't know how to be civilized and respect the people around them....

.....customers who walk in your store FIVE MINUTES BEFORE IT CLOSES and then KEEPS YOU THERE with their complete idiocy for AN HOUR after you were supposed to close.... (this happened to me yesterday)

me and my coworker are sick of....

(continues)
racergsx00

Jan 19, 2009, 2:08 PM
well said....
like this one call im on right now, some lady from Puerto Rico, and she is just going off, and its funny cuz i have a TeleInterpreter and shes just tellin me off..
sckoisks17

Jan 21, 2009, 5:07 PM
I'm sick of all the threads complaining about the Samsung Rewards threads.

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.