Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Circuit City

stepking56

Jan 15, 2009, 1:46 AM
Does anyone on here work in a Circuit City? Are you like me, and rooting for the company to close based on the ruling this Friday?
jwonchalk

Jan 15, 2009, 10:57 AM
what ruling?
xIsamuTM

Jan 15, 2009, 11:14 AM
where have you been? CC's going belly-up. man, listen to NPR, watch the BBC get inform-ed.
jwonchalk

Jan 15, 2009, 11:17 AM
Hmmm I watch Scrubs House and ESPN thats a full schedule
Menno

Jan 15, 2009, 1:01 PM
Wat?

We be watching movies here.
sprintguy19

Jan 15, 2009, 5:44 PM
Nick, Disney (love that Miley), Cartoon Network and Boomerang.
Darth_Ix

Jan 15, 2009, 1:24 PM
Actually the ruling has already been made, it was made last week. the ruling was regarding Circuit Cities right to hold an auction and if the auction fails the right to liquidate assets. What we are waiting for now is the outcome of the auction. From what has been communicated to me there are two potential buyers. One would likely attempt to stabilize the chain the other would liquidate assets. If the auction fails then Circuit City would liquidate its own assets pay off what vendors it could and close it's doors forever.

I for one do not what to see the chain fold. I do well in a SWAS location. If Circuit City closes then I would be force into an inline location and the business in those places is very different. I think you have...
(continues)
xIsamuTM

Jan 15, 2009, 1:27 PM
but if circut city fails then i'm out of a place to buy things like jumpers for old ide hard drives and coax/rca adapters for my nintendo/audio equipment.
reason.voice

Jan 15, 2009, 1:33 PM
Frye's...

Frye's...

Frye's...?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.