Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Get rid of the phone for a blue dot?

ajlineman

Jan 14, 2009, 3:24 PM
Yeah I'm amazed
Customer called in wanting to know what the blue dot on her screen next the the signal bars is. I told this customer that it was a notification that her PTT (Push To Talk) feature was inactive. Customer asked how to get rid of it? Told her it didn't mean anything important and she's not being charged for it and we don't have any options to remove it.
SHE'S GOING TO GET RID OF HER PHONE BECAUSE OF IT! I'm astounded... Sigh... this is gonna be a long day.
longsleeves

Jan 14, 2009, 3:55 PM
Yeah that's ridiculous now if it was a yellow dot I would sympathize with her.
Dnbstyle

Jan 15, 2009, 12:55 PM
Maybe she had a red dot on her head. 😁

*boo* *hiss*
xIsamuTM

Jan 14, 2009, 4:27 PM
ajlineman said:
Customer called in wanting to know what the blue dot on her screen next the the signal bars is.

::takes a look at the phone::

Congratulations!! your phone's pregnant!!

yeah yeah, dumb joke. but it's late and my wit level is on the low side
ajlineman

Jan 14, 2009, 5:53 PM
lol got me a laugh outta it.
uscellagent22

Jan 15, 2009, 1:31 PM
😁 me too!!!!
KingTiger

Jan 16, 2009, 2:28 PM
I had one of these once... It was the symbol that indicated his ringtone/volume setting. And all the other ones, actually. The only thing he wanted up there was the singal strength and the batterey level. He was very ornery to begin with, so he was even more so with this... he kept insisting that the symbols/icons/indicators were taking up space on his screen, and that he wanted them gone so that he would have the maximum amount of screen area available for his use. 😕

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.