Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 17 replies

my best customer so far for 09

Sgt. Rodney Farva

Jan 12, 2009, 12:26 PM
The sun's out, snow's melting...so I should have seen this one coming out of the woodworks.

So Im replacing the inventory, getting the store all set when in walks gina.

Now so you all know, its about 34 degrees out today, and Gina is wearing a tank top, no coat, no sweater, and some cut up jeans. She is prolly in her late 60's.

Taking no customer for granted despite appearence, I go into my sales routine, seeing what she needs, etc. She is looking for the storm, a case, screen protector, car charger, 1500 text, nav and the bberry pda plan. She did her research, i was surprised.

Of course the 400 depo put a halt to that.

She said oh ok...started to walk out, but then went nutso.
g - gina, m - me

G - "Thats bullsh!t, my cre...
(continues)
Burger Time

Jan 12, 2009, 12:28 PM
I smell a phony...only sh*t like this happens on Jerry Springer...
Sgt. Rodney Farva

Jan 12, 2009, 12:36 PM
I wish it was phony...I wish it was....

but you my friend, i would have to guess that you have never been to schuylkill county. We got some real winners here. Heck, if a customer doesnt curse or smell like cigs or beer we are surprised.
moemoe26

Jan 12, 2009, 12:46 PM
lol....i think its real
Burger Time

Jan 12, 2009, 12:50 PM
Sgt. Rodney Farva said:

but you my friend, i would have to guess that you have never been to schuylkill county. We got some real winners here. Heck, if a customer doesnt curse or smell like cigs or beer we are surprised.

Is this in the state of Tennessee? I hear it's still legal to bonk your cousin in that state.
Dnbstyle

Jan 12, 2009, 12:51 PM
Schukyll County's in PA
moemoe26

Jan 12, 2009, 12:57 PM
PA its illegalto bonk anyone until your married...in Utah its illegale to bonk just one person 😕
Burger Time

Jan 12, 2009, 1:03 PM
moemoe26 said:
PA its illegalto bonk anyone until your married...in Utah its illegale to bonk just one person 😕

Thanks to the Mormons, polygamy is going strong...
AlienCellFiend

Jan 12, 2009, 1:16 PM
Burger Time said:

Thanks to the Mormons, polygamy is going strong...

Mormons r00l! 🤤
reason.voice

Jan 12, 2009, 2:00 PM
We could've had one for President...
moemoe26

Jan 12, 2009, 1:17 PM
I bonk MILFS only
Burger Time

Jan 12, 2009, 1:03 PM
Sgt. Rodney Farva said:

That is awesome!
Dnbstyle

Jan 12, 2009, 12:45 PM
A shame you didn't whip out your camera phone, and then post it all on Youtube, like I would've 🤣
xIsamuTM

Jan 12, 2009, 1:13 PM
or on redtube. 🤣
Burger Time

Jan 12, 2009, 1:04 PM
I think you should have thrown a couple of darts at her boobs, you could have bet her a hundred bucks that you could hit her in the nipples.
reason.voice

Jan 12, 2009, 2:02 PM
I think she did it on purpose.
She did her research, alright. She was shopping for YOU.
Sgt. Rodney Farva

Jan 12, 2009, 2:11 PM
😳 ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 😢
kapwww

Jan 12, 2009, 10:25 PM
I can taste the vomit in the back of my throat just from the mental image. It may also take another week or so before the image is totally gone and I am able to "function" normally again. So nasty.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.