Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Retail Illness

WZ_agent

Jan 9, 2009, 2:51 PM
Dear god in heaven, can I have one winter in retail without getting deathly ill?! handling filthy money and filthier phones is killing me! Does anyone out there have any sure-fire way of staying healthy during this season?
jeffatt

Jan 9, 2009, 3:06 PM
Vitamins & echinacea
liquidfire

Jan 9, 2009, 3:20 PM
same here. i've been sick since the week before christmas. still sick. im actually gettin worse. and now that i dont have sales in janurary to pad my commission check, i cant afford to take time off cuz i need my hourly ☚ī¸
sweetcherrygurl

Jan 9, 2009, 4:02 PM
get a case of water bottles and a box of "Airborne" and drink at least one a day.... plus get a GIANT bottle of Purell and use it every time you touch money, a customer, a credit card, or a phone (whether any of the above look dirty or not)

and it definitely helps.

plus wash your hands with actual soap a few times a day......

and try not to breathe in people's "old-cigarette-smoke" smell..... it just irritates your sinuses and makes you more susceptible to sinus infections.

hope this helps. 🙂
WZ_agent

Jan 9, 2009, 4:12 PM
i work in a pretty depressed part of the country. lets just say that when a steel mill is closed down, apparently hygiene in the first to be cut out of the budget. 😡
Nehemiah7

Jan 9, 2009, 4:49 PM
"Airborne does not help its a bs medicine i think they even sued them..
sweetcherrygurl

Jan 9, 2009, 6:44 PM
Nehemiah7 said:
"Airborne does not help its a bs medicine i think they even sued them..

weird i've never had problems with it.... i can't exactly advise wz_agent taking actual cold meds when they're not sick yet....
Decept.ICON

Jan 9, 2009, 6:47 PM
Does work. They were sued for having the same contents of Alka-Seltzer. If failed. It's still on shelves... It's just a CRAP-LOAD of vitamins in a dosage. Nothing is guaranteed. Results may vary..Just like the tube said. 🙄
jeffatt

Jan 9, 2009, 6:51 PM
Airborne is just vitamins...its nothing "breakthrough" or anything.

Just somebody smart enough to market vitamins as something besides a daily chore.
Lateralus55

Jan 9, 2009, 5:25 PM
That is all.
dualitycomplex

Jan 9, 2009, 10:35 PM
actually try picking up smoking, it seems to burn the germs right out of my head. been smoking for years never been sick, i swear the put vitamins in those things.
Menno

Jan 10, 2009, 11:03 AM
we have waterless soap, and I also used a cream called "silicon glove" it is a hand cream that also works to prevent you from germs.

And as always, eat right, get rest, take your vitamins, etc.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.