Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

it stays on the d*mn phone!

ashlen23

Jan 9, 2009, 11:32 AM
ok so just sold a leather case to a customer, the kind that stay on the phone - fit onto it therefore no need to take it off. i'm showing it to her and physically put it on the phone to show her how there is no need to take it off b/c she can still use it with the case on. so i'm ringing out the sale and the lady takes it off and then asks ok how do i put it back on so i put it back on for her and explain that she wont need to take it off to answer it again and shes like o ok and then 2 seconds later her husband walks in with it off and is asking me how to put it on and how to take it off to answer. so i put it back on the right way and explain the same thing to him. i swear do i need to spell it out.
jeffatt

Jan 9, 2009, 1:36 PM
Just remember...the customer is always stupid.

My creed for this industry.
sweetcherrygurl

Jan 9, 2009, 4:22 PM
my dad doesn't believe half of the stories i tell him..... we're amazed people can be that dumb sometimes.....

he's started telling me that he wants to hear occasionally about any SMART customers i get.... haven't had any so far...
myxisavag

Jan 9, 2009, 5:08 PM
Hope he's not holding his breath 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.