Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 26 replies

lazy customers suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dummy61104

Jan 7, 2009, 7:18 PM
does anyone have the lazy customers park in the handicap spots when they are not handicapped?

its just a pet peeve of mine
T-Monster

Jan 7, 2009, 7:19 PM
i'd say have a coeworker call the cops and keep him in there as long as you can 😈 😈 😈
dummy61104

Jan 7, 2009, 7:25 PM
we do that at times.
dummy61104

Jan 7, 2009, 7:19 PM
we also call it "prepaid payment parking" or "it will just be a minute parking"

what do you guys call it?
cookiesandcreme69

Jan 7, 2009, 7:33 PM
I make them move. It's nothing for me to excuse myself from a customer and walk outside and tell them to move their vechicle.
dummy61104

Jan 7, 2009, 7:38 PM
we cant anymore
cookiesandcreme69

Jan 7, 2009, 7:49 PM
Why not??????? Citizen's arrest baby!
dummy61104

Jan 7, 2009, 7:55 PM
our boss said no more after we had a person threaten an employee for asking them to move.
lov2rac3

Jan 7, 2009, 8:00 PM
I'd wait till them came in then ask them to move out of the spot, so the rest of the customers can sit and point when there waiting. But I'm a mean guy like that.
dummy61104

Jan 7, 2009, 8:06 PM
we had 5 people park in those spots in the last 2 hours
Nadesico81

Jan 8, 2009, 2:55 AM
I had a dumb ass who was driveing a $30,000 Lexus park in the wheel chair spot. I nicely asked him to move his car.

He said " You dont make the kind of money I do to make me move my car!"

After that a police car rolled by as the guy was yelling at me. The police had a few words with the guy then he wrote him a ticket.

After that the guy comes into the store and starts to complain I was the reason he got a $150.00 ticket!

I tell you Verizon Customers can so up with so stuck up sometimes. But they pay there bills since they are rich.

However Sprint custys will just yell at you when there serivce was shut off since they never paied thebill and they have 125.01 over there spending limit. lol
ashlen23

Jan 8, 2009, 9:46 AM
trust me not all vzw custies are rich i have got quit a few yelling at me b/c it was turned off b/c THEY didn't pay their bill
xIsamuTM

Jan 8, 2009, 10:39 AM
hehe... 2501!!!!
usccsucks

Jan 7, 2009, 9:05 PM
I like how you are a "moderator" in your job as well. It amuses me. 😁
NaturalNstincT

Jan 7, 2009, 9:05 PM
I park in handicap when I'm running late for work and log in then come right out and move it. Is that so wrong?
Fredd

Jan 8, 2009, 9:49 AM
Yes, it is wrong - an illegal too.
dualitycomplex

Jan 7, 2009, 9:16 PM
dont have this problem we just have a problem with strip mall employees parking infront of our store so our customers cant, we've asked nicely for them to move when they refused and i thank you winter for this and this alone, cold water along the doors in the freezing weather creates a lovely ice seal preventing said jask arse from getting into their car at the end of the night.
liquidfire

Jan 8, 2009, 3:23 PM
if someone did that to may car, they would not be at work the next day πŸ‘Ώ
Tmo Slave

Jan 7, 2009, 10:07 PM
At my old store there was a ATM in the parking lot. It had a normal parking spot and a handicap parking spot next to it. The normal parking spot always had someone parked there. So people would park there to use the ATM. The traffic enforcer lady would always sit over there and bust people. It was great they would get so mad.
xIsamuTM

Jan 8, 2009, 10:33 AM
Why is it the crippies get to park close anyway. it's a lot less effort for them to move around then for the rest of us. they should park in the back of the lots.

after all, they have wheels to move them around, my feet hurt!!
Fear The Cubans

Jan 8, 2009, 1:19 PM
My favorite is when someone with a GIANT truck or SUV (like an Escalade or H2) park in the handicap spots...even if they do have a handicap sticker...if you have to jump down to get out of your vehicle...you're not handicap and can walk the extra 30 or so feet it is from the next regular spot.

We used to play a game with the people who park in the fire lane to run in real quick. We would take our time, ask every question we possibly can, and be as polite as possible. You won if they had to pause the transaction, move their car, and then come back in.

I also loved when they parked in the fire lane to "pay their bill real quick", but we were busy and had a line, and these people thought they were entitled enough to jump to the front.
reason.voice

Jan 8, 2009, 1:59 PM
Fear The Cubans said:
My favorite is when someone with a GIANT truck or SUV (like an Escalade or H2) park in the handicap spots...even if they do have a handicap sticker...if you have to jump down to get out of your vehicle...you're not handicap and can walk the extra 30 or so feet it is from the next regular spot.

My wife has range-of-motion issues with one of her knees, and cannot bend it beyond a 90Γƒβ€šΒΊ angle. Because of this (in addition to her RA), she has a handicap tag. Also, because of this, she has a harder time getting in/out of a low-sitting car, and has a much easier time getting in/out of a higher SUV. Granted, this is not a raised off-road vehicle, but a standard SUV.

I guess where I'm...
(continues)
Fear The Cubans

Jan 8, 2009, 2:23 PM
my apologies. 98% of the time when I witness this, it is some young lady 18 - 30 years old (if your wife falls under this too, then again, my apologies).
reason.voice

Jan 8, 2009, 2:39 PM
No apology necessary, man! Certainly not to me. I wasn't wanting to single you out specifically. I just wanted to address the general sentiment that I know is pretty widely-shared. Some people abuse the system, and it winds up giving everyone within the system a bad rap.
Pretty Keeley

Jan 8, 2009, 2:03 PM
No, but I have the customers that just pull up right in front of the door, halfway on the sidewalk. Ugh. The actual parking space is 10 feet away.
coowguy

Jan 19, 2009, 7:07 PM
that's better...
If I even go into a WalMart I call the cops and get those dumbas$' a ticket. If you are handicapped then put up your little tag thing. If you aren't handicapped then F you. Your big fat ass probably needs the walk anyway. BTW...to those who think I'm doggin on fat people? I'm fat (300lbs) but I still walk. It's not lazy customers...it's lazy fuc*kin people...plain and simple.
-chels-

Jan 20, 2009, 4:03 PM
We have people just pull up and park right in front of the store along the curb, drives my manager crazy. The parking lot is maybe 15 feet from the door and they need to be that 10 feet closer... People in this neighborhood think they are very important 😎 . Lol!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.