Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

Crazy Caller Lady

RiddleBox09

Jan 7, 2009, 1:42 AM
Ok get this I work in a call center as a CSR and theres been this lady that keeps calling in before xmas and she still wont quit calling and she will not talk to women only guys and she doesn't talk much/good English. And one time when we got our manager on the phone she was saying stuff like "my body is a gift to you 😲 " and asking him if he would like to take a shower with her and she sounded older. Were not able to release the call either. Anyways she calls in like 3-4 times a night. She doesn't have an account with us or nothing... Its kinda fun cuz they put the call on the loud speaker so we can all hear it...

So has anyone else had this kinda happen to them?
robtheman

Jan 7, 2009, 2:00 AM
RiddleBox09 said:
she doesn't talk much/good English.

Pot, meet kettle.
ccareatatt

Jan 7, 2009, 11:51 AM
Is this with AT&T? I had that call....and had to go on mute to laugh my butt off... I just kept saying "Is there anything with the account you would like me to assist with?" over and over again and muting and laughing. We cant hang up...I wish we could for customer service abuse.
RiddleBox09

Jan 7, 2009, 5:33 PM
No I work for sprint 👀
20momof3

Jan 7, 2009, 3:51 PM
I work in a call center as well, we've had our crazies...but where I'm at we are allowed to disconnect under certain circumstances.
purplelotus

Jan 7, 2009, 4:06 PM
LMAO. That's great. Reminds me of this guy that used to call into VZW CS every night RIGHT BEFORE 9PM when we were all supposed to get off. There's like 5 agents on the phone and we're all dreading the call, who's gonna get it? I usually sat in call work or after call/hold so I didn't get any calls especially if I had a good day!

Anyway, I got written up for it, so for sure the NIGHT I get written up I'm the one who gets the call and the guy is talking about what kind of house slippers I wear! He didn't have an account with us either and I tried to sell him a phone, but it's not any use. The dude is breathing all hard into the phone at this point and I'm like, "Sir, I can only discuss matters concerning your VZW account or selling you an...
(continues)
xIsamuTM

Jan 7, 2009, 4:25 PM
there's this one person who keeps calling in to case management who keeps asking if you're gay or straight before talking to you. if you refuse to answer he assumes you gay and a crossdress and all that good stuff. he has no open case, his account is noted that they are not escalate to CM anymore and to not give him the pin code for calling in. sure enough, he'll keep calling regular customer service to get the pin, then call us back to continue. we can't refuse the call because in the end he makes a programming change or asks for his balance or something. I took his call once and told him, "so you're telling me I shouldn't wear my heels anymore?" he hung up on me.
ashlen23

Jan 7, 2009, 4:31 PM
xIsamuTM said:
I took his call once and told him, "so you're telling me I shouldn't wear my heels anymore?" he hung up on me.

haha thats hilarious
WhoDey

Jan 7, 2009, 5:40 PM
RiddleBox09 said:
and asking him if he would like to take a shower with her and she sounded older. Were not able to release the call either.

WHY would you release it... you should get her address!

But pics first.. fat chicks need love too, they just gotta pay.
computerjlt

Jan 7, 2009, 5:41 PM
dude i'm pretty sure i've gotten the same lady; she calls in saying things like she wants to sleep with me and she loves us - she's talked to about 4 or 5 of our reps and i've got her about a dozen times in the last month; its pretty funny she'll call back a few times a night
RiddleBox09

Jan 7, 2009, 5:48 PM
lol I know, we have a white board and we tally how many times she calls and shes called in 40 times since xmas. She just wont talk to woman, she will hang on the line and listen to our opening and closing, or just hang up. I like getting her cuz she'll lower my talk time... gotta keep it below 9-10 min for all day.. we always put her on speaker when someone gets her, then some people go into break and huddle up next to the speaker to listen... I like working here its like a party atmosphere here.
myxisavag

Jan 7, 2009, 6:32 PM
Wow! we only get a 290 second AHT for the day--I need to be able to have a 9-10 minute allowance...that would make life so much easier
RiddleBox09

Jan 7, 2009, 6:33 PM
damn that sucks
myxisavag

Jan 7, 2009, 5:44 PM
I used to work for both DishNetwork as well as DirecTV, the dish customers are a scary bunch. You know they spend all of the extra monies they have buying "skin-a-max" and so they would call in to us under the pretense they wanted to add the adult programming. You know they are not going to add it because it has such a hiigh monthly rate, but you have to take the call anyway. They would ask questions about the different channels and try to get you to discuss whether or not there is penetration and crap like that. They just want to see how much they can get you to play the game-the whole time in the background you can hear them doing the nasty to themselves. Then, they would say they haven't decided, so don't make any program changes. I te...
(continues)
NaturalNstincT

Jan 7, 2009, 9:12 PM
Where do you work? I mean what company?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.