Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Oh how i love

jreed3686

Jan 6, 2009, 3:27 PM
when customers think because they have been with us since there grandpa was a kid (yeah thats been said to me) we should credit off 3 months of bills....because they cant pay there bill. Hate that. 🤣
cookiesandcreme69

Jan 6, 2009, 3:29 PM
they are idiots.
xIsamuTM

Jan 6, 2009, 3:33 PM
you hear it on the DTV side of things too. "I've been with you guys since USSB. I paied 1000 for each receiver and sacrificed my first born to the signal gods. I DESERVE a free HDDVR for each room."
jreed3686

Jan 6, 2009, 3:52 PM
I heard it enough i did try it once with my carrier and you know, half way during the call i said you know what its not because ive been with you for so long, that dosent even matter, you probably put me on mute to complain that i said that...so i appologize i think you should help me with the xx.xx price for the phone because your rep in the store told me this is the price. Then ofcourse it clicked im still an idiot, ill have the rep call in. lol so basically i finished the call for that certain rep myself and told him to notate the call that ill call in and next time wont waste there time lmao.
SimOrMsn

Jan 6, 2009, 9:59 PM
I had a customer one time that told me they had been with us for 25 years and that we should make a cheaper plan for our “good customers”.
PhonemanJ

Jan 7, 2009, 12:43 PM
If they say something like that to me, I offer to put them on the plan that they had when they first signed up. The basic plan was $49.99 per month with no free time. Daytime calls were $.39/min and nights and weekends were $.10 per min. Also you could only use the phone in the metropolitan area that you lived in. If you ventured out of town, you would get charged up to $5.00 per minute roaming. That usually shuts them up.
🙂
RiddleBox09

Jan 7, 2009, 5:27 PM
Yeah I had this customer who called in to check her contract end dates for her 4 lines, easily enough. Told her when her end date was up and she then wanted to go into the bill, I knew that was going to be a while.. so we went over this ONE bill 7-8 times... she wasn't getting it, she kept asking me the exact same thing over and over again, I was so tempted to send her to the Spanish dep. but I couldn't. Then she told me that she hasn't been using her phone that much last month and wanted to know if we could refund her the money, and she already paid her whole bill. WTF? I tell ya customers will call in and come up with anything to get something free or credit... then when you tell them you cant they get all mad and wants to talk to a sup! ...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.