Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

why cant customers properly dress themselves?

Canadianbellcell

Jan 4, 2009, 2:45 PM
My coworker is currently helping a guy who obviously doesn't know what size pants he needs because they sit so low i can see his plaid boxers ..... 🙄
kapwww

Jan 4, 2009, 3:05 PM
I remember that being cool when I was in HS in the mid 90s. I see kids with 80s clothes running around now so perhaps the 90s will make a comeback already. 👀
ccareatatt

Jan 4, 2009, 7:35 PM
Yeah its funny because in prison terms it means the guy has been raped by another guy. People think they are so cool but when they think about it it means they were someone elses BIATCH! 😈
Decept.ICON

Jan 5, 2009, 10:27 AM
Styles are styles... 80's fashion is in now. Baggy pants falling off..maybe a canadian thing???
charliegirl

Jan 5, 2009, 1:31 PM
It's not just customers! I have co-workers that where things that I wouldn't even be able to squeeze into and I am at least 150 pounds less then them!!!! One girl thinks that her rolls are all that too. She sticks her butt up in the air when she's leaning over someone's desk. You know the move, where she's trying to get attention type deal and her butt should read WIDE LOAD!!! Not to mention her pants are sooooo tights that the fat has no where to go but out the top so you get to see her stretch marks and fat all the time. It's disgusting! She's even worn belly revealing shirts with a jacket and ugh....makes you sick to your stomach. We have a no shorts policy b/c of her!
Decept.ICON

Jan 5, 2009, 4:07 PM
charliegirl said:
It's not just customers! I have co-workers that *where* things that I wouldn't even be able to squeeze into and I am at least 150 pounds less then them!!!! One girl thinks that her rolls are all that too. She sticks her butt up in the air when she's leaning over someone's desk. You know the move, where she's trying to get attention type deal and her butt should read WIDE LOAD!!! Not to mention her pants are sooooo tights that the fat has no where to go but out the top so you get to see her stretch marks and fat all the time. It's disgusting! She's even worn belly revealing shirts with a jacket and ugh....makes you sick to your stomach. We have a no shorts policy b/c of her!

It's bad ...
(continues)
charliegirl

Jan 5, 2009, 4:15 PM
Our bosses are pretty cool and we don't work with the public so pretty much anything except shorts, spagetti strap tank tops and hats can go. Thing with this girl is she's proud about how big she is and makes NO effort to lose weight but she really doesn't know that the clothes that she's wearing are about 10 sizes too small 🤣 The best part about all of this is she's going to school for fashion 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
jeffatt

Jan 5, 2009, 1:45 PM
I love it when hot customers can't properly dress themselves.

🤤
xIsamuTM

Jan 5, 2009, 4:43 PM
y'know, up until my time in the VZW i had a belief that every girl looks good in a corset (as proven by many an anime and sci-fi con.) Then I saw a 300 pound chick in one.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.