Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

long time reader 1st time poster

sadyztyk

Dec 31, 2008, 4:17 PM
i am a cs rep for yellow and black and i gotta say i read these post about cs reps and i know its just in general but i dont send customers to stores and not know what im doing matter of fact if i am going to send a custie to a store i call the store 1st and make sure i know what im talking about and know that the promise can be kept .... over and beyond so yeah just holding it down for the cs reps in the mix that are good at what we do!!! woop woop 🤣 😁
Decept.ICON

Jan 1, 2009, 12:56 PM
you want a cookie? 🤨
IrishCarBomb

Jan 1, 2009, 12:58 PM
Huh? That barely makes sense. When do CS reps talk about sending people to stores in here that isn't proper? And why would you have to call the store to make sure they were offering a plan or a phone they are required to have?
Decept.ICON

Jan 1, 2009, 1:10 PM
Sad....nuff said. Stick to reading the posts...
moemoe26

Jan 1, 2009, 3:24 PM
you get two thumbs down....stick to reading....
sadyztyk

Jan 2, 2009, 11:05 AM
funny how hard and tough people can act hiding behind a screen bitching and complaining about how dificult their job is and how much this and that customer pissed them off and crying because they have to work today .... its really sad too that all your life consist of is this a forum set in nowhere and noone giving a damn what your saying ... the only thing that keeps me comming back is because the bob stories .... and if your job is so ****ing hard then quit and go work for mc donalds where you'll probably find something else to bitch about ie the customers want cheese or the customer said the soda is flat and now i have to go change it...get a ****ing life before you go around finding others to take your sorry lives and complaints out on y...
(continues)
Jrockemsockem

Jan 2, 2009, 11:09 AM
Man, your such a Hypocrite its hilarious!! 🤣 🤣 🤣
ashlen23

Jan 2, 2009, 11:10 AM
😳 um..wow
evolver812

Jan 2, 2009, 3:05 PM
you worthless waste of space. 🤣 learn some grammar. second of all you are the most hipocritical person on here. don't brag about you doing your job right. there are plenty of people here that do the same thing and don't give two rats asses how good you do your job. see the thing is the only post that people put up that complain about reps or store agents is cases where someone's account is royally messed up. doing your job is nothing correctly is commendible, by your boss mind you, but isn't worth noting and bragging about in a public forum. if you want praise, cash your check every week. thats all the praise you deserve and all the praise you're ever gonna get in this forum. and yes i do have the balls to say it to your face, ...
(continues)
Decept.ICON

Jan 2, 2009, 3:13 PM
However didn't we learn in the first grade that sentences start with captial letter? Just saying...you did mention grammar.
kapwww

Jan 2, 2009, 11:46 PM
Threw = past tense of throw. Try through the next time you want to curse is THROUGH the screen.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.