Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 23 replies

a note for the female customers out there

BigShowJB

Dec 28, 2008, 4:47 PM
now I'm not opposed to seeing the occasional vaj on a girl's phone once in a while, or even other pics of the rest of her.

BUT...

have a little class and humility if you're going to do that and take it to a store for someone to look at. If your face looks like the surface of the moon, or has more pits than a piece of KFC, please don't make your screensaver a slide show of your various body parts. But I didn't mind too much the one where there was no possible way it wasn't a girlfriend there with her... 🙂
filerx

Dec 28, 2008, 4:49 PM
🤤
BigShowJB

Dec 28, 2008, 4:53 PM
which part? the kfc or girlfriend?
filerx

Dec 28, 2008, 4:57 PM
Popeye's chicken tanks KFC's. 😎 Definitely the gf! 🤤
Burger Time

Dec 28, 2008, 5:05 PM
filerx said:
I would like to formally apologize to any and all Phone Scoop members for any disrespect as well as offense I may have caused to each one of you. No, my apology is not been driven by any reprimands by the moderators as none have been given as of yet. I do not wish to disrupt the hustle and flow of the forum as I know everyone here has built Phone Scoop to what it is. A contributor and not a hindrance in the discussions I shall be as well as stay on point to the topic on hand. I do appreciate the candor and constructive criticism received. It is appreciated and taken to heart.
filerx

Dec 28, 2008, 5:45 PM
I have a way with words I must say.
Burger Time

Dec 28, 2008, 5:49 PM
filerx said:
I have a way with words I must say.

You certainly do.

Hey, how's Diego and Porkchop, are they being good puppies?! You should give them some beggin' strips treats, my sister's dog goes nuts for those.
xIsamuTM

Dec 29, 2008, 1:55 PM
So years back (about 2) when I was working for VZW I had a girl (by girl i mean
Decept.ICON

Dec 29, 2008, 1:57 PM
That was interesting..
xIsamuTM

Dec 29, 2008, 2:07 PM
sorry. it ate my first post.
liquidfire

Dec 29, 2008, 2:02 PM
wheres the rest????
xIsamuTM

Dec 29, 2008, 2:07 PM
huh? it messed up my post. okay, to start again.

This girl brings her phone in, wet. she says it will not power on. I can see the condensation under the outside display so i pop the battery cover and sure enough, big red dot of death. I hand the phone back to her, let her know what happened. she whines at me, saying it didn't get wet and if i please swap it for her. Um no, miss jailbait. I will not swap a wet phone for you, no matter how nice they look, put them back in your sweater.
So she leaves.
Not two hours later she's back, with her uppity mom who prolly hasn't seen any action since Clinton was in office. she demands to see the manager. I'm sitting on the sidelines, knowing this is going to be one of the good ones. she's raising ...
(continues)
Turbo187

Dec 29, 2008, 2:46 PM
Oh I love when customers bring their phones in and they have some problem with their phone, I open the phone and its some picture of them smoking weed, or kissing another girl, or something that you normally wouldn't go around flaunting. I think people are too stupid for their own good, what happened to that survival instinct? Oh well, I guess since we have no predators we let our guard down and will let anyone see our weakness, especially if its the phone guy, he's trust worthy, and nerdy, so he's harmless.
xIsamuTM

Dec 29, 2008, 2:49 PM
Yeah, i used to get that alot. it's always the geeks who the most trusted. and it's always the geeks who have the best bags of sticky-green goodness.
liquidfire

Dec 29, 2008, 3:04 PM
😎
CBR600

Dec 29, 2008, 3:58 PM
hahaha sticky-green goodness. that made my day.
computerking

Dec 29, 2008, 5:38 PM
😁 😎 Oh Ya
Menno

Dec 29, 2008, 7:21 PM
Yes, because people who are good with computers and getting around security blocks are the people you wish to trust private data too..

On the other hand.. how in the world can these parents act surprised when they daughters have inappropriate pictures on their phone when the things are wallpapers? why would you ever put anything you want secret as the wallpaper on your phone?
Ellie004

Dec 30, 2008, 10:39 AM
🤤 wow
srose.mhc.vzw2

Dec 30, 2008, 5:54 PM
hahahahaha, thats awesome! ...wonder what that wet stuff was 😲 😳 hahahahahaha!!!!
sadyztyk

Jan 2, 2009, 4:21 PM
and the stupidity continues....
Fredd

Jan 2, 2009, 4:37 PM
Hmm, a pic of her and GF in the shower taken with the cell phone - gee, what COULD that liquid possibly be?

Think before posting, srose!
sweetcherrygurl

Jan 2, 2009, 9:37 PM
why would you put ANYTHING secret on your phone?

my boyfriend, coworkers, friends, etc, all want to go through my phone when theyre bored.

although i have 750 pictures on my memory card to wade through. haha.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.