Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

"can you do me a favor?" - "no."

sweetcherrygurl

Dec 24, 2008, 5:13 PM
we just had a guy in here to buy a charger for his phone....

i'm still sick and miserable and today is horribly slow so i've been falling asleep...

while my coworker is getting the charger, the guy looks at me and asks, "can you do me a favor?"

me: "uhmm.....like what?" ๐Ÿ‘€

him: "can you just like, call Target up and find out what price the charger is there?"

me: ๐Ÿคจ "i don't have Target's number" (i might, but i wasn't going to waste my time anyways.)

him: "oh, ok, whatever"

why the HELL would i use MY cell phone minutes to call up a competitor to find out what the cost is of a phone charger that the customer practically already has in hand?

๐Ÿ‘€
Thelastholdout

Dec 25, 2008, 2:19 AM
Sweet Jebus, that is about as tactless as a customer can get.
crazyeaglefan236

Dec 26, 2008, 12:06 AM
Its all Progressive's fault.
Menno

Dec 26, 2008, 10:48 AM
we're asked to call out competitors to get prices from them as well.

I can tell you about rate plans, I will not do the research for you and tell you everything about att's phones. I work for verizon, so of course our phones will be better in my opinion because I am selling them.. if you want a real breakdown of what xyz's phone is like, ask them and then compare the two.
Jrockemsockem

Dec 26, 2008, 12:09 PM
You: "yes i can call them for you, it would be my pleasure"

You: ..... (dials fake phone#)"yes can i have the price on your car chargers" (wait a min.)"oh - ok thank you for that info."

You: "The price of their car charger is $74.99"

Him: ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sgt. Rodney Farva

Dec 26, 2008, 4:40 PM
exactly. add 10 bucks, curse them in your head and thats that

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.