Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Tis the season....

Tmo Slave

Dec 22, 2008, 11:07 AM
to steal. So far during this holiday season we've have all 3 of our G1 demos stolen. Now we don't have a live demo for our customers. This mall is filled with no good punk ass kids. I know times are tight but parents need to be parents and beat their kids. If not I'll be happy to do it for them. 😈
charliegirl

Dec 22, 2008, 12:20 PM
it's also the season where everyone gets nasty too!
Pious Goddess

Dec 22, 2008, 4:33 PM
You can say that again! People call in demanding credits more, threaten to cancel, some people are just ruthless. Eh, but I have fun denying them. It's hard on everyone right now, but sheez, the company is not giving you a break because you did not know how to shut up.
liquidfire

Dec 22, 2008, 1:22 PM
instead of free car chargers, i should give out free child beatings with every new line 👿
gottalaugh

Jan 3, 2009, 8:15 PM
It may not have been kids. It might have been the mothers doing the stealing. Some parents train their kids to act as decoys in shoplifting operations. Sad but true.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.