Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 16 replies

*sigh* Sundays

uscellagent22

Dec 21, 2008, 2:45 PM
So my store is not usually open on sundays, but because of the holidays we are open. So I sit here alone, until 5 sooo bored outta mind...is anyone else having to work later than normal cuz of the holidays?
vzwilman

Dec 21, 2008, 2:47 PM
thankfully my bosses are smart when it comes to bussiness so no i do not have to be open any earlier or close later. We kept the same hours and have been fine.
WZ_agent

Dec 21, 2008, 3:00 PM
working my normal 11-4 here. it sucks. we rotate employees, though so none of us ever have more than 1 a month
cilvzwagent

Dec 21, 2008, 3:03 PM
Yeah.....we were closed on Sundays, beginning november 1st, we are now open 12 - 5. Originally they said just for the Holidays, but due to the traffic we had been getting...now there is talks of making it permanent. No customers today though. -3 with -20 windchill. I hate winter 👿
uscellagent22

Dec 21, 2008, 3:07 PM
not one single soul in the building today either...so I'm taking full advantage of blaring music and drinking all hot chocolate the building!!! lol 😁
cilvzwagent

Dec 21, 2008, 3:10 PM
I hear ya there, I'm workin on my 3rd pot of coffee..only a 4 cup pot, which in reality is only 2 of my cups 🤣
uscellagent22

Dec 21, 2008, 3:14 PM
lol I just keep telling myself only 3 more hours and i can go home and crash in my nice warm bed. but until then i will turn the heater up to 75 and do have listen to anyone else saying "its too hott!" Go back outside for a minute and then come back in here and tell me that again..lol so besides phone scoop what else do you guys do on your down time at work.
Nehemiah7

Dec 21, 2008, 3:18 PM
call busy tech support departments, they usually have good music, sit and relax the 20 min hold.
cilvzwagent

Dec 21, 2008, 3:20 PM
Well, since we also sell Dish Network, I've got all the Tv channels I could ask for on a 42" plasma. So, I stay pretty occupied..lol

In reality, I do my weekly accessory inventory count so I don't have to rush to do it on Tuesday's. Or, I just clean like a mad woman!
devilsmafia

Dec 21, 2008, 3:14 PM
Been busy since opening today. sundays are usually one of my busier days.
uscellagent22

Dec 21, 2008, 3:15 PM
I take it you work in a kiosk?
cookiesandcreme69

Dec 21, 2008, 3:20 PM
I'm missing football and custies are idiots.
uscellagent22

Dec 21, 2008, 3:22 PM
Football!!!!!! I wanna watch football! damn computers, don't have any speakers! 👿
cookiesandcreme69

Dec 21, 2008, 3:26 PM
I'm watching on NFL.com. Luckily that is not firewalled. Arizona is getting killed by New England. 0-44
monkeystyle

Dec 21, 2008, 3:26 PM
yeah... we're open 9-7 today and it's now 3:30 and nobody has purchased, activated, or upgraded anything all day. and i have the cold from hell so i am not thrilled about the day
uscellagent22

Dec 21, 2008, 4:10 PM
ohhhhh there is hope after all!!! 😁 I had a customer come in asking when his contract ends. and how much the etf is...wow I think he def. gonna come back!! 👀 😢
sweetcherrygurl

Dec 23, 2008, 5:10 PM
i feel your pain on sunday normal hours are 11-3 instead i had to work 10-7. by myself. and i was covering a location i dont normally work at.

i did two lines, and back at my regular store, my coworker did TEN.
i still want to smack him around a little for that....

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.