show all 11 replies

Why is this my fault?

WZ_agent

Dec 21, 2008, 2:32 PM
had a lady come in here:
M = me
C = crazy with phone

c: my car charger wont work

m: well let me take a look at it for you (inspects phone and charger)

m:well maam your port is bent. see here

c: you did that

m: 😳 no i didnt. normally this happens when a charger is tilted inside a port

c: yeah you did that. gimme a free phone

m: maam i didnt even put a charger in there

c: fine. what can we do about this?

m: i can call you in a replacement

c: (proceeds to lose her mind for 15 minutes about how she isnt paying anything) and i hate this phone anyway! give me a new one

m: actually maam this line isnt due to upgrade until 2010 and the new phone will be free

c: fine

(i go through warantee replacement, new ph...
(continues)
devilsmafia

Dec 21, 2008, 2:59 PM
Duh, of course you're not helpful in her eyes. You didnt give her credits on her account and you didnt give her a free BB storm with free accessories and free lifetime warranty.

Damn you for being so unhelpful and not taking the customers best interest into account. I would never shop at your store either. 😈
WZ_agent

Dec 21, 2008, 3:02 PM
i should just quit then! my entire life revolves around being the best salesman of all time! darn. time to get a resume together 😢
sms_Queen

Dec 21, 2008, 3:14 PM
I hope that wasn't an ATT phone...the bent charging port isn't covered in our warranty and she would be charged for the phone when we receive it back...lol
WZ_agent

Dec 21, 2008, 3:31 PM
nope. it was covered. i wouldnt do that to a custy...even this one lol
j-villa

Dec 22, 2008, 6:17 PM
hey noticed your not at freedom any more....

still selling phones?
devilsmafia

Dec 24, 2008, 12:05 PM
Yeah i'm with a new VZW agent called The Cellular Connection. I'm in Reading now. The pay is much better, the company is much better plus i'm in a store now and not a stupid kiosk in the middle of the mall. I'm much happier here.
ccareatatt

Dec 21, 2008, 6:42 PM
That is when I wish we could just tell them to F off. Dont blame us because YOU decide to mess your phone up. You went above and beyond what alot of people do. She just sounds like she needs to get LAID. 🙂 😲 😈
WZ_agent

Dec 22, 2008, 3:40 PM
ugh..you shouldve seen this lady. she will go much longer without knowing the touch of anyone or anything
Menno

Dec 22, 2008, 3:01 PM
It's your fault because you should've had replacements in your store for every carrier, and accept blame for things you didn't do because she is a customer and customers can never be wrong... 🤣

Honestly, at that point I don't mind if those customers never come back. They are often more trouble than they are worth.
Thelastholdout

Dec 25, 2008, 2:24 AM
But please tell me (if this is a VZW issue) that the rep on the other end charged her fifty bucks for that bent charging port. And what kind of phone was it anyway? My guess (again, if it's VZW) is that it's an EnV/EnV2.
crazyeaglefan236

Dec 26, 2008, 12:07 AM
Sounds like you won! She will never come in your store again. Why would you want her to?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.