Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

american youth...

aguy-frombc

Dec 14, 2008, 5:35 PM
Had a child, about 5-6 years old...yes a CHILD... walk past my store recently. We had proped open our front door with a dummy Palm Treo. This CHILD walked past with his posse of friends, none of whom are over 8 years old. They eye-ball my phone just proping open the door. I had figured they were about to steal it just as this CHILD walks in and asks me. "Sir, is that phone real?"

SO he's the smart one. The others wanted to grab it, he wanted to make sure it was worth thier/his time. But seriously, that scares the **** outta me. 6 years old already planning on stealing **** thats not thier own?

Sad world we live in today.
Enamored777

Dec 14, 2008, 5:50 PM
You still sell the Treo line?
MR.Reme_RHYME

Dec 14, 2008, 5:50 PM
Wow that's craziness...
Butthead007

Dec 14, 2008, 7:09 PM
What scares me more is that a kid would steal a palm. If it were a blackberry, I could understand their criminal behavior, but a palm?

This is definitive proof the world is coming to an end--when people are willing to go to jail for a lame Palm.
custservguru

Dec 14, 2008, 7:26 PM
🤣
llama

Dec 14, 2008, 7:31 PM
1. He may have been concerned for your property since someone could have easily stolen it...

2. He was very polite.

3. How the hell do you know what he wanted to do? Are you Miss Cleo?

4. I believe you have embellished this story.
Burger Time

Dec 14, 2008, 10:09 PM
llama said:
1. He may have been concerned for your property since someone could have easily stolen it...

2. He was very polite.

3. How the hell do you know what he wanted to do? Are you Miss Cleo?

4. I believe you have embellished this story.

🤣

Oh yes, I'm a Miss Cleo. I ah predicta that them there uh keeds gon be steelin' them phonez! Ya Mon!
Burger Time

Dec 14, 2008, 10:07 PM
aguy-frombc said:
Had a child, about 5-6 years old...yes a CHILD... walk past my store recently. We had proped open our front door with a dummy Palm Treo. This CHILD walked past with his posse of friends, none of whom are over 8 years old. They eye-ball my phone just proping open the door. I had figured they were about to steal it just as this CHILD walks in and asks me. "Sir, is that phone real?"

SO he's the smart one. The others wanted to grab it, he wanted to make sure it was worth thier/his time. But seriously, that scares the **** outta me. 6 years old already planning on stealing **** thats not thier own?

Sad world we live in today.

You have told them the phone was real and watch them pract...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.