Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Comparisons between the Dallas Cowboys and VZW...

isellphones2tards

Dec 12, 2008, 12:51 AM
I'm going to go ahead and say it - I hate T-Mobile for being smart enough to get on Android first. To me, Verizon missed the mark with Apple, and now Android.

I know Verizon likes things to be done "their way", but sometimes all that nonsense needs to drop. People are defecting like it's Cuba in the 1980s. It's like that old problem people had with Terrell Owens of the Dallas Cowboys: Would you rather have him on your team and deal with the B.S., or play against him and take the chance of getting torched by an amazing opponent with some "personality conflicts". (i.e. Firmware glitches)

(continuing with the analogy...)

Verizon Wireless is "America's Phone Company", but they still don't have a "T.O." They're still trying to sell fund...
(continues)
Menno

Dec 12, 2008, 1:11 AM
Considering other phone producers are just starting to work on android phones, don't you think it is a little pre-mature to be going after any company for not offering an android phone when there is only 1 one the market (an exclusive at that) and companies just in the starting stages of making their own?
jwonchalk

Dec 12, 2008, 9:25 AM
first of all VZW made a great call not dumping boatloads of cash to the apple empire because that product is terrible and not only that you have to go to apple when you have an issue not AT&T which for most of the people not in big areas there is not one around and also means you have absolutely no shot of getting it fixed. I've been fooled into the iphone rage and now it cost me about 350 to VZW to get out and another 300 for the device and after 3 of them 400 for my blackberry and oh yea terrible CS from AT&T. So all in all bad call me great call VZW. now Im stuck till Jan 2010 GREAT! GOD I HATE APPLE AND AT&T
Darth_Ix

Dec 12, 2008, 10:04 AM
You're kidding, right? With the lowest churn rate in the industry how can you possibly think that your Cuban analogy is an apt one? Sprint is hemoraging customers, ATT&T's add to churn ratio while positive, is still worrying and T-Mobil is barely a blip on the radar (talk to me again when they actually get some decent 3g coverage and more service area). I would say that Verizon's attitude towards this influx of technologie parrallels that of the average consumer. Yes there are some customers that must have the newest gadget regardless of bugs in the system. Most customers let the early adopters beta test these new technologies, wait for the companies to fix the initial issues, then hop on board. In adopting a similar attitude Verizon is...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.