Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 58 replies

HEEEEEYYYYYY TANYA_ATT

CellularFanattic1

Dec 10, 2008, 3:31 PM
Hey girl how are things going for ya today!!

dont know if you on today but holla back!!

CHUCK!!
tanya_ATT

Dec 11, 2008, 3:35 PM
i am here today.. sorry ya'll ui had the last 2 dayts off... lucky me... i just spent all my commission money, shopping for x-mas... but oh well, i am here the rest of the week/weekend closing... so i am sure i wioll be on here complaining about something... soooo what i miss while i was gone??? anything happening ???? i am here alone, and the mall is slow, its raining like crazy outside..so ppl aren't going out i guess.... keep me entertained ppl!!!! lol 😉
CellularFanattic1

Dec 11, 2008, 4:42 PM
lucky you!! i have not had a day off since thanksgiving and dont get another till christmas and im working open to close everyday which is exhausting since its mall hours lol

not much happened same ol same ol here i guess

yea its raining here to but we are making the most of that with 4 new activations today!!!!

CHUCK!!
tanya_ATT

Dec 11, 2008, 5:00 PM
nothing going on here.. no sales.. no ppl either in the mall.. weird.. ..

so i am just playin on here, and being bashed on here.. new threads are being started on how stupid i am , idk wtf happened.. but... this site.. isn't working for me tonight..
here's what started it...

https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »
CellularFanattic1

Dec 11, 2008, 5:47 PM
ohhhhhhhhh got ya!!

ignore them all they all do that just for their own entertainment they all know each other and think its tons of fun to do that to people just ignore them and dont let it get to ya!!

so you tons huh!!!! haha that must be nice lol 😉
tanya_ATT

Dec 11, 2008, 6:06 PM
God lordy, i am bored....
all i want is one sale.. just one.. i've had nothing all week actually.. but no ones here.. everyon walking by is a mall employee' .. lol, so, im playin poker! lol

our REA, called and told us that we are selling great, our Corp manager called.. he said we suck .. go figure!
CellularFanattic1

Dec 11, 2008, 6:23 PM
wow that is no fun. yea we have died here to nothing going on but punk kids in the mall trying to be cool!!
tanya_ATT

Dec 11, 2008, 6:31 PM
yeah, true.. that, and some mall walkers.. and mexicans, that i can't understand, and have no idea what they want.. we have a peruivan kid that works here and deals with them, but they show up lookin for him, and IDK WTF they are saying! lol

but, santas' keeping me company too, he's lil hide-away is the empty store next to me, so he chills with me :0) make me happy lol
CellularFanattic1

Dec 11, 2008, 6:41 PM
haha i wish santa would come and chill with me. he almost bought a phone from me last week lol

all i have near me is on one side an empty vitoria secret store and a reeds jewlers!!

now there are stores on the other side but they are not much company

the only real entertainment i get is the idiots that try to run up the down esclator right in front of the store
tanya_ATT

Dec 11, 2008, 6:49 PM
oooooooooh, a 2 level mall, i havne' seen one of them in awhile!!! out here , near releigh, there is one thats 2 levels i think, but there are also, like 6 malls within the area, the one i am at is the oldest one, and shaped really weird, its like a A and i am in the _ part of the A .. major department store are at the tips, and my lil' hall way, has, a pacsun, maternity store, helzburg and kay jewelers, and body shop.. and lotion freaks next to me, and t-mobile (go figure) on the other side of me.. me and them boys just go at it.. tryin to get the custie first.. lol, and they are entertaining, one of them is doig trick as we speak, walking on his hands.. idk what he's doing it for, but hey, whatever makes the sale..lol
cookiesandcreme69

Dec 11, 2008, 8:20 PM
I tried to get them to back off!
CellularFanattic1

Dec 11, 2008, 8:26 PM
eh its still true and i stand on what i said
cookiesandcreme69

Dec 11, 2008, 8:28 PM
You better not have included me in that though! I know where you are! 😈
CellularFanattic1

Dec 11, 2008, 8:30 PM
i never saw your name on the other posts so it was not including you. it would not have included you anyway unless you were bashing on her to like everyone else was
cookiesandcreme69

Dec 11, 2008, 8:31 PM
Actually my name was on the post sweets. But I was defending her not bashing. I think she's a sweetheart! They just all didn't take their midol today.
CellularFanattic1

Dec 11, 2008, 8:35 PM
or any day!!
cookiesandcreme69

Dec 11, 2008, 8:45 PM
🤣 True!
vzwilman

Dec 11, 2008, 6:33 PM
We have have had about 9 activations this month. Our sotre quata is 50 I seriously doubt we will hit it. It feels so dead. i got one activation today.
CellularFanattic1

Dec 11, 2008, 6:42 PM
wow that is slow. yea i feel ya on that one i have to do like 40 this month and i think that im sitting at about 12 after today cause we did 4 today so i have a ways to go to my friend
tanya_ATT

Dec 11, 2008, 6:44 PM
WTF, we are suppose to do 170!!!!

how the hell are we suppose to do that many, i can't even get out one a day this week!!!
vzwilman

Dec 11, 2008, 6:46 PM
holy sh*t 170 activations are u in a rural area or metro.
tanya_ATT

Dec 11, 2008, 6:51 PM
outside raleigh, nc liek 5 miles away from the city

****ty part is.. in this mall, there is a bestbuy mobile, another AT&T kiosk, t-mibile, ALTELL, and sprint .. then outside the mall, there is a AT&T store being built, and one open 4 miles down the road, by the other mall, with all the same things in here..

AT&T 's are just sitting on top of each other here.. i dont get out numbers.. why are quota is so damn high!
CellularFanattic1

Dec 11, 2008, 6:54 PM
i know what you mean on that one!!!! there is an AT&T kiosk directly below me and there is a corporate store right down the road about half a mile away
tanya_ATT

Dec 11, 2008, 6:56 PM
we are surrounded, and our Reps dont' understand why we aren't putting out the numbers they thought we would being so close to x-mas... well, dumb ass.. we are new, and ppl know where everyone eles is.. so they go there if they need somthing.. and the economy, and the fact i am in puke green shirt, ****, lol, i dont know why, but i am tryin! lol

i need to plot against the other AT&T kiosk, sabatoge.. or somthing!
CellularFanattic1

Dec 11, 2008, 7:12 PM
haha oh yea so i really think i know who you work for i promise you i do and i think that i should get a prize should i get it right lol just cause im good like that lol
tanya_ATT

Dec 11, 2008, 7:25 PM
ok, shoot.. who??? lol
CellularFanattic1

Dec 11, 2008, 7:33 PM
depends on if i get a prize 🤣 🤣 🤣
tanya_ATT

Dec 11, 2008, 7:36 PM
sure.. i'll give u something 😉

what u want..
CellularFanattic1

Dec 11, 2008, 7:38 PM
i dont know what you offering?? 😉 😁
tanya_ATT

Dec 11, 2008, 7:40 PM
men, never can just tell u what they want.. lol

how bout... ****, idk...

a cookie! theres a cookie store in here...l'll call urs; and pay, and u pick it up at ur store...lol
vzwilman

Dec 11, 2008, 7:43 PM
Just say where she works already and get it over with and I will hand u a imported directly from Jamaica bottle of rum curtsy of my friend keon
tanya_ATT

Dec 11, 2008, 7:44 PM
damn... lol, nice prize ...

u should take that, over my cookie 😲
CellularFanattic1

Dec 11, 2008, 8:11 PM
haha ok ok you work for TML dont you lol!! the green shirt and where you are located gave it away!! 😁
vzwilman

Dec 11, 2008, 8:13 PM
The Price Is Wrong B*TCH sorry had too heck if i know where she works lol 🙂
CellularFanattic1

Dec 11, 2008, 8:15 PM
hahaha *punch punch* THE PRICE IS WRONG BOB!!!! lol

i think i got it right but im only 99.4% positive
vzwilman

lol glad you got the joke lol
CellularFanattic1

Dec 11, 2008, 8:16 PM
oh yes huge adam sandler fan here love his work!!

did you ever see 8 crazy nights??
vzwilman

Dec 11, 2008, 8:17 PM
yeah that is funny personally I like his cds more then the movies NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO there all gonna laugh at you
CellularFanattic1

Dec 11, 2008, 8:20 PM
haha i have not heard many of the cds myself. i think i heard one but god its been like 6 years since i heard it atleast
vzwilman

Dec 11, 2008, 8:21 PM
you should listen to them the much more raw adam sandler then what you see on tv same with jeff foxworthy
CellularFanattic1

Dec 11, 2008, 8:22 PM
i will def have to go find some of those!!

oh yea i had a few of jeff's cd's but i lost them!!

loved those things that man is soooo funny
vzwilman

Dec 11, 2008, 8:26 PM
hey yeah my favorite is The music album lol
CellularFanattic1

Dec 11, 2008, 8:28 PM
have not heard that one. i dont remeber the name of the one that i had was but it was quite funny!!

i just remember something about a fair and a hairy dude that was really a woman and she had kids or something im not sure but it was great
tanya_ATT

TML ???

no 😢 wrong
CellularFanattic1

Dec 11, 2008, 8:19 PM
are you sure??? i did not type the acctual name just the first letter of each word that i am thinking of lol

how could that be wrong?
tanya_ATT

Dec 11, 2008, 9:17 PM
nope, diffenetly no "t" in the name i work for... sorry

🤣

u lose i win...

what i win
CellularFanattic1

Dec 11, 2008, 8:05 PM
haha well im sorry its hard to say what i want when i dont know what can be got!!
tanya_ATT

so sad...but true lol
CellularFanattic1

i know i know so see why its hard to make that choice lol
vzwilman

Dec 11, 2008, 6:56 PM
Sounds to me att is demanding you to drag customers in by the hair and make them activate phones. I am in a rural area my self so I dunno why our numbers are so high either 30 be good for us every month. I dunno if we will even do that. Ah well I am going job hunting still. Wanna get some where not so boring. Personally I feel I am ripping off the company typing to people here lol. I like to work for my paycheck.
tanya_ATT

Dec 11, 2008, 6:57 PM
true, but its a nice change for me... lol
CellularFanattic1

Dec 11, 2008, 6:46 PM
dam that sucks!!!! but yall are new to though so you gotta come out with a bang ya know!!
tanya_ATT

Dec 11, 2008, 6:52 PM
yeah, crash and bang
tanya_ATT

Dec 11, 2008, 6:59 PM
just foud out that santa smokes weed...

who woulda thought!
tanya_ATT

Dec 11, 2008, 9:19 PM
sorry, i had to make a quick sale, lady had me on the phone with custie service... i couldnt' do the upgrade on my POS, so i had to call in for her.. which is not my job, but i did it anyway...

took for frigin' ever
Burger Time

Dec 11, 2008, 9:27 PM
tanya_ATT said:
sorry, i had to make a quick sale, lady had me on the phone with custie service... i couldnt' do the upgrade on my POS, so i had to call in for her.. which is not my job, but i did it anyway...

took for frigin' ever

Wow, you are good to the customers. If I decide to port to AT&T, will you hook me up with some good phones?
tanya_ATT

Dec 11, 2008, 9:35 PM
sure thing! 😉
CellularFanattic1

Dec 11, 2008, 9:29 PM
well that was good of you!!
tanya_ATT

Dec 11, 2008, 9:35 PM
no damn commisson!!!! 😲

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.