Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Where are the rubber gloves???....

usccsucks

Dec 10, 2008, 1:38 PM
We all know that daddy's little girl takes kinky pictures and then brings her phone back with them still on there.

What we don't think about happening is a co-worker seeing these pictures while clearing the phone for resale and then disappearing to the bathroom with said phone for 30 minutes....

Now here I sit with a phone that possibly has trace amounts of baby batter on it trying to clear it and not gag at the thought while my co-work sits and smiles....

What a day. 😳 😢
srose.mhc.vzw2

Dec 10, 2008, 1:55 PM
hahahaha oh god... i wouldn't want to buy that re-sold phone after that guy had it last, hahaha
liquidfire

Dec 10, 2008, 2:16 PM
wow. he should have transferred them to his phone so he could use them later too 🙂
usccsucks

Dec 10, 2008, 2:40 PM
Ha. he tried, he's new and doesn't realize that once its off the account you can't picture message. and i for sure wasn't explaining bluetooth to him. Just knowing why would have given me the shivers..... 😕
liquidfire

Dec 11, 2008, 8:20 PM
thats what the cellebrite machine is for 🙂
j-bal 9603

Dec 10, 2008, 6:27 PM
OMG!!!

Did Je-Mario get those pictures, too? 😛
usccsucks

Dec 10, 2008, 7:39 PM
HAHAHA! Yah, i sent them to him fo sho fool! 🤣
ac4321

Dec 11, 2008, 12:52 AM
We keep the gloves in the desk in the back, not for coworkers but under the general presumption that we'll get a disgustingly dirty phone often.
🤣
WZ_agent

Dec 11, 2008, 9:20 AM
yes! :after handling phone for 5 minutes:
me: theres water damage. any idea how that happened?

dumb custy: oh, i drtopped it in the toliet at the bar last night.

oh good! not only a toliet phone, but a BAR toliet phone 👿
fakename

Dec 11, 2008, 6:54 PM
heh hehe 😳
sarami

Dec 11, 2008, 6:46 PM
that is just wrong in soooo many ways!! 😕

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.