Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 47 replies

I am a degenerate piece of *%#%...

kickmeoffphonescoop

Dec 7, 2008, 5:32 PM
So this little kid with cancer walks by my kiosk and I annouce, "Hey guys, peep the little kid with cancer."

Now all my employees think I'm heartless. They should've known that already. I'm a "Sales Manager". Soul not required.

-Kick
killafabe

Dec 7, 2008, 5:36 PM
wow ๐Ÿ˜•
CellularHolocaust

Dec 7, 2008, 5:37 PM
Umm yeah being ontop of your game in sales requires not having a heart..but when it comes to sales. God knows how you act outside of work, hope karma doesn't fux0r you. ๐Ÿคจ
Turbo187

Dec 7, 2008, 5:54 PM
heartless? I think not, just being a dick for the sake of being a dick, thats just stupid. I mean honestly how could you plan to make a sale w/ a comment like that. I don't see the rationality.
CellularHolocaust

Dec 8, 2008, 6:04 PM
Turbo187 said:
heartless? I think not, just being a dick for the sake of being a dick, thats just stupid. I mean honestly how could you plan to make a sale w/ a comment like that. I don't see the rationality.

He's not making a sale. He's making fun of a child cancer patient walking through the mall. He probably didn't reply cause karma already got to him. Lawlz.

I like to lawlz. ๐Ÿ˜•
tanya_ATT

Dec 7, 2008, 10:33 PM
i hope the lil kid didn't hear you.. they have enough to deal with , listening to dumb ass ppl make comments (especailly about a innocent kid) shouldnt be on their to do list when walking in a mall.. idiot! ๐Ÿคจ
Tmo Slave

Dec 8, 2008, 12:13 PM
Wow if I was that kids parent I would have come over and dragged you out of your stupid little kisok and beat the crap out of you. That family has enough to deal with and listening to comments from scum like you is not one of them.
ralph_on_me

Dec 8, 2008, 12:25 PM
Well the kid did have cancer right?

I think this is more a case of "no internal dialogue".
Lateralus55

Dec 8, 2008, 3:45 PM
You have to be kidding. Loser.
fakename

Dec 8, 2008, 4:05 PM
Why did you even post this? ๐Ÿ˜•
j-bal 9603

Dec 8, 2008, 6:34 PM
Man, that family must have been deaf or something, 'cause if that were my kid, you'd be in a hospital bd in worse condition than him.

F'n retard. Were your parents cousins or brothers?
CellularFanattic1

Dec 10, 2008, 10:03 AM
Are a sick and twisted and f'd up person and should not be allowed around people unless they are moving you from the loony bin to the basement of the loony bin!!!

You make me sick!!!!
ccareatatt

Dec 10, 2008, 11:12 AM
Its okay... when he gets cancer we all can do the same to him. ๐Ÿ˜
jackrabbit6179

Dec 10, 2008, 11:17 AM
To kickmeoffphonescoop:

I sincerely hope that if something like this ever happens to you or someone you love that the people you encounter will have some kindness.

You don't deserve it, based on comments and actions like the one you posted, but I truly hope that you are treated with more kindness than you show.
CellularFanattic1

Dec 10, 2008, 11:29 AM
now i do like your thought process there but it prob want bother him. i mean if he can say that about a kid then nothing we say will bother him. The best opition is to not even mention it. cause eventually if noone shows concern it will affect him

but thats just a crazy theory of mine
taoareyou

Dec 10, 2008, 11:56 AM
This is a person who wants attention, that's all. They posted here because they want attention. They say things they know are offensive because they want attention.

Not responding to them won't change their actions, but it will force them to seek their fix elsewhere.
srose.mhc.vzw2

Dec 10, 2008, 1:08 PM
and i guarentee he's laughing his a$$ of at everyone who posted to his comment for actually taking him seriously... prolly even me too.. haha, oh well...haha
CellularFanattic1

Dec 10, 2008, 1:17 PM
both of you are so true im done here!!

good day to all on this post may i see you on another!!

except for kickmeoff phonescoop and ralph_on_me i will not be talking to ya anytime soon!!

good day to the others that posted!!

CHUCK!!!!
ralph_on_me

Dec 10, 2008, 1:43 PM
Adios. I can't say I'll miss talking to someone as violent and angry as you are.
CellularHolocaust

Dec 10, 2008, 1:45 PM
CellularFanattic1 said:

CHUCK!!!!

HAHAHAHA!!! ๐Ÿคฃ
CellularFanattic1

Dec 10, 2008, 3:35 PM
ohhhh come on now why ya gotta laugh at my name haha ๐Ÿ˜
Chobee

Dec 10, 2008, 11:19 AM
I hope you have a kid with cancer so you can know what it's like. Friggin looser...
ralph_on_me

Dec 10, 2008, 11:23 AM
I still don't see why everyone's so pissed off at him for saying this. What's wrong with saying, "Look at the kid with cancer"? It's really no worse than when we tell our co-workers to check out someone who's hot or wearing an ugly sweater. I'm sure people have said "Hey, look at the freakishly tall guy" about me and I really don't care.

Is it because it's cancer and because he may die?
CellularFanattic1

Dec 10, 2008, 11:33 AM
why because its not something that you yell out to announce to every one thats why!!!! maybe the parents did not want everyone that happened to be there know about it did you ever think of that or did you only think of how it might not affect you!!

your comment here only makes you as worhless of him for what he said!!

hope yall have fun together in the loony bin basement!! when yall start to shrivel up and die and you start to look like **** yall can make fun of each other all day.
ralph_on_me

Dec 10, 2008, 12:09 PM
Exactly where was he making fun of the kid, and where did he announce it to everyone? He said he told his staff to "Peep the kid with cancer", he didn't say, "Peep the kid with cancer, ha ha ha ha ha ha."

All he did was draw attention to the kid, which maybe the kid didn't want (or maybe the kid did, we'll never know). He didn't bash the kid or debase or downplay his condition. I think you're all just a little too high-strung.
Chobee

Dec 10, 2008, 12:30 PM
As a parent of a sick kid, the last thing you want is extra attention towards them. We just want them to be treated, and looked at, like any other kid. Plus, on a selfish note, it kills me to see other people starring at my kid like he's some freak.
ralph_on_me

Dec 10, 2008, 12:41 PM
I understand that you don't want it, but you also have to understand that you're gonna get it. Believe me, I got it and still get it. You've just gotta embrace it and celebrate it, especially if you're sick. We all go out somebody and you've gotta enjoy it while you've got it.
CellularFanattic1

Dec 10, 2008, 1:08 PM
not even relevant. that is still not something that you say!!

Peep the kid with cancer!!! he did not have to laugh that was insulting enough!!

some people just dont understand
ralph_on_me

Dec 10, 2008, 1:21 PM
Apparently I don't understand, but I still think you're too sensitive. It really is no worse than "look at that ladys ugly track suit" or "look at the fat kid." Sure, neither of them are nice but your responses to him saying it are even worse. You can't beat up someone because you don't like what they say, and what he said wasn't anywhere near harassment nor assault.
CellularHolocaust

Dec 10, 2008, 1:48 PM
I'm not sure why else he would say 'look at the kid with cancer' if it wasn't a belligerent remark. Clearly, nothing in his post said otherwise. It's like seeing a black man with a morbidly obese white woman and telling your coworkers "hey look at that, ha ha ha' except in this case the kid couldn't help he got cancer and didn't really get to experience life. That is why it's despicable he would poke fun at it.
ralph_on_me

Dec 10, 2008, 1:56 PM
The kid isn't dead, it just has cancer, but you're right that it's just like saying "Look at the black guy" or "look at the fat woman". Does that really justify all these people threatening to beat him up? You can't control what people think nor what they say, and you certainly can't physically beat someone for it. What he claims to have said wasn't nice, but it isn't as horrible as everyone makes it out to be. It reminds me of Randall.
CellularHolocaust

Dec 10, 2008, 2:15 PM
ralph_on_me said:
What he claims to have said wasn't nice, but it isn't as horrible as everyone makes it out to be. It reminds me of Randall.

Yes it is that horrible. My example was that it's not as mean when you make fun of people who do things of their own accord, but it's different when you make fun of children who can not help a terminal illness. For all we know the kid's dead by the time you read this post. That makes CH sad. โ˜น๏ธ
wizardofCroz

Dec 10, 2008, 2:21 PM
have you all noticed kick hasn't responded to any of this? He's probably laughing at each and everyone of you (so am I), the story probably isn't true, he just wanted to see what kind of reaction it would bring. ๐Ÿ™„
CellularHolocaust

Dec 10, 2008, 2:23 PM
Maybe he got cancer. Oh the irony!!!
wizardofCroz

Dec 10, 2008, 2:27 PM
๐Ÿ˜ข so.... no more kick?
CellularFanattic1

Dec 10, 2008, 3:27 PM
and i say good ridance to him!!!!

even if said story is not true its still not even a cool thing to joke about. That makes everything worse to joke about a kid that has cancer and to say what he said makes him even more a sick person for it. Dont try to back him up on this. maybe he isnt responding cause he dont want to get his ass chewed out for being a dick, ever think of that!!

either way its ****ed up he will reap the consequences when he reaches those pearly gates one day. That is if he even makes it that far!!
ZombieJ

Dec 10, 2008, 8:01 PM
You people really, REALLY need to lighten up.
tke126woody

Dec 10, 2008, 2:39 PM
the problem is your making fun of something that kid can not control at all. All the other examples i have read people can control.
dualitycomplex

Dec 10, 2008, 3:25 PM
the fact that you all take this at face value and believe he actualy said this and get the pitch forks and torches out is endearing for this made up cancer patient but its pretty clear from all his posts he does this for entertainment purposes, say something really outlandish and laugh at all the replies from the peanut gallery. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

keep em coming kick this gives me something to laugh about daily.
kickmeoffphonescoop

Dec 10, 2008, 7:50 PM
It seems like everyone got really offended that I would make a remark about a kid with cancer like that. I think what we're all ignoring here is the larger issue: What did this kid do so bad that made God give him cancer?

Because if there's one thing about cancer that's true, it's this - if you have cancer, you got it for being a dirty, soulless human being.

So to all of you that were "enraged" over this remark, think more about what you're saying before you say it. There are so many people that walk by our stores/kiosks/call in on the phone that have problems and diseases and other handicaps... and we don't ever laugh at it. All I'm saying is that it's okay to laugh at the guy in the wheelchair. It's okay to laugh at the lady going th...
(continues)
ZombieJ

Dec 10, 2008, 7:56 PM
epic troll
wizardofCroz

Dec 12, 2008, 3:17 PM
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ good stuff
isellphones2tards

Dec 12, 2008, 3:21 PM
This is sick. You are getting laughs from people who are in pain and dying. Even though I hate you right now, I would never wish what my son was going through on anyone. He has been in pain for months straight, with medications that make his spine feel like it's on fire. And the reality is, he probably won't make it.

Eric and Rich, I really hope you see posts like this and take strides to make sure people like this don't pollute our forums with their garbage. These types of people make me sick. And those of you who are so insensitive to laugh at this are cruel. When you laugh, my soul cracks.
Burger Time

Dec 12, 2008, 3:24 PM
isellphones2tards said:
This is sick. You are getting laughs from people who are in pain and dying. Even though I hate you right now, I would never wish what my son was going through on anyone. He has been in pain for months straight, with medications that make his spine feel like it's on fire. And the reality is, he probably won't make it.

Eric and Rich, I really hope you see posts like this and take strides to make sure people like this don't pollute our forums with their garbage. These types of people make me sick. And those of you who are so insensitive to laugh at this are cruel. When you laugh, my soul cracks.

I agree with you. You can report this to the mods by clicking on the tab below the orig...
(continues)
Burger Time

Dec 12, 2008, 3:25 PM
isellphones2tards said:

My heart goes out to you and your son. You have my prayers.
Saint.Patrick

Dec 12, 2008, 3:31 PM
kickmeoffphonescoop lived up to his/her screen name and was granted that wish.
https://www.phonescoop.com/account/user.php?id=10772 ... »
Burger Time

Dec 12, 2008, 3:33 PM
Still, they need to delete this thread, it is highly offensive and extremely painful to those who have loved ones who are suffering from cancer.
isellphones2tards

Dec 12, 2008, 5:49 PM
I have read a few of his/her posts. They were almost always derogatory. I'm tired of reading such filth.

If kickmeoffphonescoop had a strong relationship with Jesus, he/she wouldn't have said those things.

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.