Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

And it begins....

devilsmafia

Dec 6, 2008, 10:44 AM
My manager just got verbally assaulted by our first customer of the day. A lady and her friend come in to our VZW agent store with a Verizon bag full of Palm Centro goodies. She walks up to my manager stating that she bought the Palm Centro online. Remeber it's in a Verizon Bag and she has a store receipt with it. So she claims she bought it online and hates the phone. She wants to trade it in for another phone. My manager politely tells her that unfortunately this is not a corporate location and that we cannont get her a new phone. He then directs her to the closest Direct VZW location. As she walks out the door, she turns and looks at my manager and says "What a F@*%$&@ waste of a store, you guys are F&$^%@* useless. Thanks for the attitud...
(continues)
jwonchalk

Dec 6, 2008, 10:45 AM
Your Manager must be a stud! 😛
devilsmafia

Dec 6, 2008, 10:48 AM
Yeah, he's balls to the wall dead sexy.
tanya_ATT

Dec 6, 2008, 7:38 PM
nice...lmao 🤣
dummy61104

Dec 6, 2008, 7:50 PM
i had a guy come in wanting to see if we can check the loaner phone he got from a corp store. i told him we dont have a tech and he should bring it back to the corp store asap so they know its acting up so he dosnt have to pay for it.

he then asked if we have a charger for it. i said we were out because i knew he was just gonna buy it for the time he needed it and return it.

then his female counterpart came in yelling that we are useless because we were out of a charger for a phone we havent had in 6 months.

my coworker laughed a little and she started to yell more. and asked his name and he tore off his name tag and she just grabbed all of our cards and said she was gonna do a compliant on us at the corp store.
tanya_ATT

Dec 7, 2008, 10:37 PM
wow.. thats retarded!!

ppl amaze me sometimes!
kapwww

Dec 6, 2008, 7:44 PM
She probably bought the Centro because it's one of the few devices left that doesn't require data plans. She thinks she is cool for carrying a "smart" phone that is smarter than her. Both of these things would fit perfectly with someone who was driving a POS mini van.
CellularHolocaust

Dec 6, 2008, 8:13 PM
kapwww said:
She thinks she is cool for carrying a "smart" phone that is smarter than her.

🤣
CellularHolocaust

Dec 6, 2008, 8:11 PM
Was her name Shiniqua by chance?
SimOrMsn

Dec 6, 2008, 9:39 PM
or Boeasha
jwonchalk

Dec 8, 2008, 9:24 AM
Nope I'm the manager who she yelled at. She was the utmost standard of white trash. The icing on the cake would of been her hefty friend by hefty I'm talking like as tall as she was round. Her perfect comment was "I don't even know what they would waste the time or the space putting stupid stores in here they don't even know what they are talking about."
But ya know I'm the a$$ for not doing my job

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.